Anime Chat Thread

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Talk about Anime here any Anime you wish to chat about. No Spamming. No Multi-Posting!

Roselillya Edit: please put images in spoiler tags.

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
ohhh ohh I'm the first one soo, um hmm. Anyone ever excited to watch an anime then disappointed cause it kinda sucked?
Moonlight Mile... It wasn't because the anime was bad... but because I thought it was gonna be a little different than it turned out to be.... Now I will reverse your question...

Anyone ever gone into an anime thinking it was gonna suck and it turned out to be pretty awesome?

I thought the anime Heroic Age... was gonna suck hardcore but It turned out not half bad.

Blackgold

The Loli Inspector
Staff member
ohhh ohh I'm the first one soo, um hmm. Anyone ever excited to watch an anime then disappointed cause it kinda sucked?
mhm. well elfen leid and *sighs*macross frontier.
Elfen Lied is one of my favorites... I don't think I've ever intended on watching an anime and then be disappointed by it. Although the last bit of Evangelion disappointed me, but then End of Evangelion came out and that fixed everything for me.
Now I will reverse your question...

Anyone ever gone into an anime thinking it was gonna suck and it turned out to be pretty awesome?
Speed Grapher. I had no idea what to expect, but once I got into the show it turned out to be great.

Hamuko

I feel free when the world doesn't owe it to me.
I read this really funny doujin before and it makes me want to watch Steins;Gate

100th post yay~

Laughing_gaara

Honorary Padawan
Moonlight Mile... It wasn't because the anime was bad... but because I thought it was gonna be a little different than it turned out to be.... Now I will reverse your question...

I thought the anime Heroic Age... was gonna suck hardcore but It turned out not half bad.
Liked
Ouran HS host club. I thought it was gonna be dumb and boring but I ended up liking it quite a bit. And School rumble, which I though would be like real bout highschool, i ended up liking.
Disliked
Haruhi Melancholy show I thought I was going to like because it was so popular so I went and bought the DVD, I ended up finding it very boring with unlikable characters :dead: Shugo Chara also, I found it tooo unbelievable, just couldn't get past episode 3.