?-Amandaluvsya's World Of Photoshop-?

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
So since I'm on photoshop everyday of my life, I've made a lot of sigs/banners as I'm always trying to perfect and get better. You could say I have a bit of an obsession. Here's some of the works I've done. I don't usually make avatars that match the sig, only been a recent thing that I've converted into doing but I've done a few and I'd rather posts more of my sigs then take up space with avatars.
~Signatures~
~Banners~

amandaluvsya

Staff member
Thanks, I figured a lot of you guys would like the loli so I put it up there ;Phaha sorry PO, yah it takes a few seconds longer for me too, too many images, I would have had more but then I would go over the limit per post so ... another time ;P

Prince

Earth's Blessing
Staff member
I have to say , i love the colors on dis one ^u^ ~~~~^it looks awsume ^.^ , though the type ...erm...doesn't fit in so well

I love your work Amanda. The stuff you first posted goes from different levels to different levels. E.g. One is just a picture with a border and some writing, then jazzed up with a few under-layers. While another uses blends and smudging effects. It's nice to see that process.I should start mine up. I have quite a few sigs backed up but alas. I have stopped doing it.

amandaluvsya

Staff member
[quote name='"Drake' date=' post: 47554"']I love your work Amanda. The stuff you first posted goes from different levels to different levels. E.g. One is just a picture with a border and some writing, then jazzed up with a few under-layers. While another uses blends and smudging effects. It's nice to see that process.I should start mine up. I have quite a few sigs backed up but alas. I have stopped doing it.[/quote]@Drake : Thank you ^^Yah I try not to get invested in a "style" so to speak. I like to learn different types to expand my knowledge of gfx and learn different techniques. I try to change the "style" at least every month so I have time to get better and really learn the different techniques but also not get so invested in it and I can move onto learning something else quickly ^^By all means go ahead and if you ever want to get back into it feel free to participate in the Signature Competitions

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
Gotta say the effects look effing cool there. Really shiny and bright there. The render seems a a bit too over sharpened though. And don't ever place the text at the bottom of the tag. Positioning it somewhere beside the render's right shoulder should be the best. Overall it's a good piece.

amandaluvsya

Staff member
@dark_9tails thank you
and yah the render is a bit over sharpened, I was gonna go back and "burn" it a little bit just to even it out

and text is not my strong point and i never thought about puting it at her shoulder
I'll try that on the next sig I do : )