Amanda = Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay im not sure why abarnes or anyone hasnt posted this yet..or AMANDA

Amanda didn't die. She is alive. She needed to take a break from the forums ect for personal reasons..i'll let her tell you more about it when she decides to post again and apologize to everyone.

It was all a Aprils fools joke. Only her and Squad knew about it..Abarnes ect had no idea. Everyone thought she had passed away. She played a very disgusting joke on everyone on these forums and caused me and everyone else on here a ton of grief.

I was about 75% sure it was a joke from the begining bc of the way squad posted 4 hours after she "died" how he posted so much after she "died" the vauge post he made about her "death" the fact that i couldnt find any proof on local news sites about it and her "final wish" ect...but after april 1st came and past i started to believe she was really gone...until i got home from work today and saw a message she sent to abarnes.

I'm really happy that Amanda is alive...but I'm very hurt that she would play such a cruel joke on everyone here...where im sure alot of people care alot about her and really mourned her "death"

i kno she was going to eventually tell everyone herself...but the joke has gone on long enough.

AMANDA IS ALIVE.

Last edited:

abarnes

Staff member
Dude I was going to post something but me and abarnes decided that Amanda should be the one to let everyone know what going on. She was on at April 1st but the whole site/forum was down..after that she been extremely busy with her life with all the shit going on with her. It was meant to be a funny joke, but we didn't thought it would explode to this. We never thought people like would go all CSI and we didn't even knew it was going to turn out or be this long. Since some of the stuff was little easy to build up from. Like I said before, we wanted her to tell everyone that it was just a joke and tell little something whats going on with her life. I was going to delete this but since Amanda doesn't really have access to the net now nor she doesn't have free time like she use to, I'm leaving it up unless something comes up.

Thank you for not listening to me "frame".

P.S.

Again, I'm really sorry that we went along with the joke and it wasn't the first time Amanda did this online but it never went this big. We did it around when it's about to be April and thought the joke would of die quickly but it didn't. I'm sorry and I know Amanda is sorry as well. I'm sorry some members got sad but it was suppose to be a huge April fools but she never got around it for posting it up since we have a lot of problems with the site/forum and her situation, so lets all try to be nice to her once she gets back... she didn't mean to hurt anyone feelings. We use to run stuff like this on April when I had my own anime site, if you guys want to get mad at someone then be mad at me but not her.. She can't afford to have more people being angry at her at this time of her life. And come on, DB has done worst then this and FR.

Last edited:
ooo.. so it's true she's alive... that's good

but she still needs some serious explaining to do...

i'll just wait for her post and post their all my griefs and sadness i felt... I'm so happy she's ok...

and yet...happy april fools day to me... fool..fool..me

Kenzou

pink spider
Poorly executed. It would have been more believable if Squad didn't post the same day she died. If my sister died I would be too depressed to do anything, much less be social about it.

Goose

Random Guy #3
Awesome. I was really hoping the rumors were true. And for the record I'm not mad at amanda. Even though death really bums me out and was extremely upset when I got the fake news.

Dude I was going to post something but me and abarnes decided that Amanda should be the one to let everyone know what going on. She was on at April 1st but the whole site/forum was down..after that she been extremely busy with her life with all the shit going on with her. It was meant to be a funny joke, but we didn't thought it would explode to this. We never thought people like would go all CSI and we didn't even knew it was going to turn out or be this long. Since some of the stuff was little easy to build up from. Like I said before, we wanted her to tell everyone that it was just a joke and tell little something whats going on with her life. I was going to delete this but since Amanda doesn't really have access to the net now nor she doesn't have free time like she use to, I'm leaving it up unless something comes up.

Thank you for not listening to me "frame".

P.S.

Again, I'm really sorry that we went along with the joke and it wasn't the first time Amanda did this online but it never went this big. We did it around when it's about to be April and thought the joke would of die quickly but it didn't. I'm sorry and I know Amanda is sorry as well. I'm sorry some members got sad but it was suppose to be a huge April fools but she never got around it for posting it up since we have a lot of problems with the site/forum and her situation, so lets all try to be nice to her once she gets back... she didn't mean to hurt anyone feelings. We use to run stuff like this on April when I had my own anime site, if you guys want to get mad at someone then be mad at me but not her.. She can't afford to have more people being angry at her at this time of her life. And come on, DB has done worst then this and FR.
are you serious....why should i listen to you...and why should i make these people who cared about her go another day (or more) thinking their friend is dead. Sorry i ruined your guy's joke...not...i don't think you're in any position to be getting angry at me considering all the grief you and your sister put me and everyone else through last week. this whole "joke" is the most disgusting thing i've ever seen...don't try making me look like a bad guy for cheering up all the people you two hurt.

not only did you guys ruin many peoples week but you killed your forums. notice the recent lack of activity since this whole shit happened. BLAH. "Thank you for not not listening to me frame"? go screw yourself.

"DB has done worse" um...no...making people think their friend is dead for over a week is by worse than "Dattebayo members arrested" or "We are dropping Naruto".......please.

Okay, you're sister has some personal problems right now...but that is absolutely no excuse.

Even more pissed now mr. co-founder? go ahead and ban me...maybe i won't be tempted to come back and post on forum ran by immature and twisted people like youself.

"thanks for not listening to me"....?..wow..give me one reason i should ever listen to you? you have some nerve...

Last edited:

Megumi

The colorless notice =.=
haiish. it was a sick , sick not funny at all joke. Ever thought how the other members might have felt =.=

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
i'm sure at least half of the members on this forum realized that was a lie, not a joke ...
but it got way to far, i mean, not only the thread, the shoutbox, and even the blog. it was everywhere. i have no idea what the hell were you guys thinking when making this joke, but you can't joke with life and death, it is just SICK !!!
i'm sure there were members who bought that, and that is not nice. if you want a break there is a thing called announcement, you know, and you can just say, "i'll be away for a while cause i'm sick of this forum or who knows what, or i need a break" you don't have to go ahead and make your death.
and if you really wanna do it, at least do it perfectly, with no evidence that it was a lie.
you guys are bad liars.
anyway, i'm sure some of the members are really pissed off, and because of that "joke" this forum may loose members.
anyway i'm pissed off and i'm sure i'm not the only one.

Dante

Devil Hunter of Hell
Geez....That ain't cool at all.

Of course, there were obvious signs that something was up....The random times that her mobile MSN account signs in.....I dont know the other signs up right now, but thats ok.

In any case, Im glad she is ok. (I also know that a hosiptal fatality rate is pretty low >_>) and I hope that she takes as much time as she needs away from the place because, to be honest, it does get a little bit draining.

Not to be mean, but it kinda went over the line.

(but i'm an emotional, gullible person so I don't count)

and now shinji's leaving.

Damn drama, it's suppose to stay in the manga damnit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.