Adult Swim

tyron256

turnabout moderation
once in a while but yeah, it seems like its slipped from the days when it first appeared. some of the shows that come up now are just... idk... odd. anime wise i watch when theres nothing else on since i can always find subs of what they show.

B StAR

2D Complex.
I like to watch Boondocks and I fell in love with the Ghost in the Shell: SAC series, but most of the time I'm too tired to watch tv

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
I remember when they were showing a lot of good anime.... FLCL, Trigun, Full Metal Alchemist, Evangelion, Trinity Blood, Blood +, Paranoia agent, Cowboy beebop....

They still show death note, eureka seven, but i am SICK of INUYASHA and all of their original stupid shows!!!

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
It used to be a lot more impressive back in the day with Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, and Trigun. I still watch it on Saturday nights especially, for Bleach, Blood+ and Death Note

Rebirth CO²

Guardian Angel
Well, I watch it most of the times b/c Saturday is like my most free day, and there's been an anime line-up recently (at least, from what I remember :(), though I'm not all that into some of their shows. :\

chimerA.^

...is bored.
I loved the old plugs or whatever they call them in between the commercials? Y'know the whole "All kids out of the pool" and "Hey Sir, No eating in the pool, wait what is that?"

However, Sundays on adult swim are now just horrible, Saul of the Mole Men? Xender Renegade Angel? What the hell are they thinking?

chimerA.^

...is bored.
At least in terms of anything new that's good. I do enjoy me a good random episode of Samurai Champloo, or FMA. I wouldn't mind some reruns of Trigun or Cowboy Bebop.