The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
lolz i don't want to vote >.>>> i like a lot of them >.<[quote name='"pangary' date=' post: 3366"']What's zhu ni hime?[/quote]zhu ni = niece in chineseand then i just use hime as part of her name

Thank you both for vote. ^^@ amandaluvsya: Hard to decide but not impossible. xD[quote name='"pangary' date=' post: 3395"']Sadly i can't vote... i don't understand graphical opinion lol[/quote]Well you can describe what you like on the sig... it s almost the same.... You have your own tasty, am i right? So see what you liked more and try to say why. Its not hard... Believe me. ^^Who know the graphic opinion know valuate of manner goes directly of point, but there are many manners to value something... like describe any paint that you liked. ^^The reason of vote its just for try to prevent vote padding. =)

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Vane couldn't have said it better.Just give your opinion, bud ^^Put a little thought into it. Describe what you like and don't like. It doesn't have to be a gigantic, skillful dissection :pLike Vane said...it's mostly just to prevent vote padding xP

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I'll vote later when I can critique the choice properly, I'm way too tired at the moment. Yes I know it doesn't have to be in fancy graphic terms but that's how I always judge works.

Status
Not open for further replies.