The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 1892"']perverted thought of licking chocolate off of peoplenow shut up before you put anymore thoughts in my headi swear i'll kill you all >.>>>[/quote]I like the sound of that. Hehehe.

haha, madam I'm no perv *innocent smile* :pnow that's not fair XD we can't hold our perverted..eerm I mean others can't hold their perverted sides, inside xDI'm no pervert!I have chocolate in my room
I'll let you lick it off me hehehehe

top 5 eh? I wonder who the rest are XD*shakes head* I'm no perv >_>bahh I'll destroy that chocolate bar well if you ever need chocolate you know where to find it xDmy room XPI wish I had chips ahoy got the munchies >_<

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
haha i know a few people that are more pervy then mei was surprised, i didn't think it was possible >.>my mind wanders in that direction quite oftenhehe i will keep that in mindand omg chips ahoy <3those are so goodi want chocolate chip cookies now D:

amandaluvsya

Staff member
lolz knowing how pervy i am could make your brain explode XDhaha yah it does a lotoh yah oreos are so good ^^and i have the chewy chips ahoy~i love those, the cookie dough is so softjeebus i got cravings right now @.@

oh my, I don't think that will happen XD the pervier the better heheheheomg yea @.@ so yummy, ima buy some tomorrow hahaespecially those rainbow cookies chocolate chip mixed with M&M *droooools*gotta control them till you can go to the store XD

amandaluvsya

Staff member
lolz it's possibleand omg *.* the M&M ones~those are amazingi love those so muchi haven't had those in forever, i want them now D:i must go to the store in the morning tomorrowso many cravings haha~

it is? wow haha imagine if I get snu snu, my whole body will explode XDyea they are so good, now I wanna eat them curses no 24 hour stores near my place >_>putting them in the fridge is goood @_@ once the chocolate gets hard, yum!haha your coming back with nothing but sweets, hide them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.