The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tri - hell yea I still have my SNE I stayed up all night playing zombie ate my neighbor, donkey kong country, TMNT turtles in time and out of this world xD to name a few @dark - awesome sig!!

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
The reason I say the SNES is best is because I'm a huge JRPG gamer. During that era JRPGs were actually awesome. It didn't have terrible characters that were pulled out of anime stereotypes, it could tell story and develop characters properly. JRPGs these days... absolute garbage.

@tri - do not forget they have those annoying voices especially the english ones I like text and the ability to change ones name and the name of your crew hm....*looks for super mario RPG *@dark - no prob ^^

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
haha i'm glad you liked the sig dark ^^i knew going with a loli pic for you would work xPand she's cute so i figured i would use herI had to scroll through so many loli pics~i think i became more of a pedo >.>>>>

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
because snes was the best system~ <3i wish my real one worked better, it works...i just kinda have to jam a wire into the side of it for it to readthe game, but that's why i have an emulator ^^i can't live without yoshi island D:and ofc i am~the world would implode if i stopped being a pedo

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 1397"']the world would implode if i stopped being a pedo[/quote]That's not something you should be proud of and something you don't say around the cops, or anyone for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.