The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='"Levi' date=' post: 1362"']You're not supposed to do the towel trick unless your 360 is already busted. Doing it on working ones will screw them up.[/quote]I know that, I won't do it to my precious 360. @gene: XD its helping me beat tomb raider underworld right now. well when I can't get past a part that is.

well if your unwilling to do that trick to ur 360 I can do it for you haha I fear the end game guides are coming to an end now everything is visual what happened to try, try, try, until u pass it....frustration are part of the video game

[quote name='"Gene Starwind' date=' post: 1367"']well if your unwilling to do that trick to ur 360 I can do it for you haha I fear the end game guides are coming to an end now everything is visual what happened to try, try, try, until u pass it....frustration are part of the video game[/quote]oh I got super frustrated on this part. it pisses me off so much. >.<

[quote name='"Gene Starwind' date=' post: 1372"']@kira - now that's a video game soon we will need to go to anger manager that mission of modern warfare 2 had me doing this
[/quote]I am the same way right now with tomb raider. the first freaking puzzle, I have to get to this switch, AND I CAN'T. pisses me off. I am surprised my controller still works.

[quote name='"Gene Starwind' date=' post: 1376"']@kira- ahh, puzzles they always get to me especially the hard ones or if the enemy has a unfair advantage. I can imagine that controller flying everywhere hahahope it's wireless XD[/quote]yes its wireless. >___> and yes it does fly around too.

@kira - poor controller being the outlet of your frustration good thing about wired controller you can pull it back towards you after you cool down @levi - ohh I remember that temple I hated it haha I still have that drive cause if I lose I know the game is mocking me so I have to beat it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.