The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Everyone gets addicted to BlazBlue. You'll be stuck in that basement for a while now. I'm doing fine. Finally got that upgrade out of that way, as can see. Now I've got to focus on my exams again.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
360s are really bogus. If they over heat you can kiss it goodbye. I have no idea how my old 2007 version is still working. Everyone I know that has a 360 already experienced the red ring of death at least once.

@levi - yea they are bill is always trying to make money that's a miracle mine died had to get a new one@kira - when mine got the red ring all I did was the towel trick it works with that I made that 360 last a good while

yea they do, I think.....my friend sent his 360 to micro$oft and then other one that they send him was busted too I think they don't even test themso I did the towel trick it as good it actually worked but sometimes in midgame it would do the red rings

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"~Kira-chan~' date=' post: 1357"']huh the towel trick? I might try that some time. I haven't had my xbox very long, so its very precious to me. so any tips or tricks for one be appreciated.[/quote]You're not supposed to do the towel trick unless your 360 is already busted. Doing it on working ones will screw them up.

Sanae

Staff member
I have yet to get used to all the features here ^__^ So, for those who have sent me stuff.. I'm not ignoring anyone.. Just don't know what is what lol

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Yuki Hana' date=' post: 1363"']I have yet to get used to all the features here ^__^ So, for those who have sent me stuff.. I'm not ignoring anyone.. Just don't know what is what lol[/quote]If you're unsure of something, just ask. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.