The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadHell lots of pages to read back...Regarding my situation, lappy is going to the fix center today... I think the external power source is with problems, and that is what is causing the suddenly turning offs. Also, that cooler is making strange noises they need to see what is happening. T_TAnd yeah, it's not the first time I have problems with it...Awn... I need it to coding things here, damn it!!It will pass some days on the fix center... I will be using my mom's netbook to keep contact meanwhile it.GahhH!!!!! I want a job, so I can buy a new one!!!

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadA bit change of plans... my lappy is not going to the fix center today, because it's closed.Anyway, I and my dad just found that the problem really is the external power source, that turns off my lappy T_TIt's probably some problem with the cord itself. We are going to substitute it, if we find that plug to buy...Until it... I am using my mom's netbook...

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadI know right? I need money to so I can upgrade us... but it won't be happening for a while. >>Lets to rob some banks together man.

Re: The official discussion thread@dark: damn that sucks, well yesterday, I got the image-resizer mod to work for me. XD had a complete laugh fest after wards. but now I can't get the status mod to work. XD but good luck with the laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.