The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Re: The official discussion threadI will never ever tire of Pizza. It is the greatest food evurr.Especially when erotically placed on a C.C.Having pizza tonight! 8DBut no C.C. D:

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadThe eyes of the devilFixed on the sinners Heathen branded on my neck The wrath of Satan Scorches the world The pale horse riderSearching beyond the earthFor the grail of demise Harvest the souls of the damned Lead them to their unholy salvation Melt the wings of angels by cremationInjustice and vengeance is left in wake Sea of madness floods the kingdomMourn for the God that failed Lucifer's divine retribution

Re: The official discussion threadhey when you are living alone and got no job, you kinda have to eat something.@zero: oh you want pizza cover CC? that can be arranged~

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Re: The official discussion threadI want pizza with gooey cheese running down a soft skinned C.C. D:But we can't always have what we want :/

Re: The official discussion threadI swear I am going to face palm myself so hard when I find the problem, okay, got to fix this other one, might as well. take a break from this one and work on the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.