Whatchu want?

noex1337

Emmie was here
[MENTION=3035]Btmangan[/MENTION]: I'm lazy, but I have good ideas, so probably the advisor.

Also, funny story, but I currently have the original AoE CD-Rom in my Computer right now.

And then there was this:

[YOUTUBE]_ey4AYIiDnk[/YOUTUBE]

[MENTION=3035]Btmangan[/MENTION]: I'm lazy, but I have good ideas, so probably the advisor.

Also, funny story, but I currently have the original AoE CD-Rom in my Computer right now.

And then there was this:

[YOUTUBE]_ey4AYIiDnk[/YOUTUBE]
Hahaha, Clearly their language consisted of "Rogan" xD

Btw, I played an online match against my neighbor even though neither of us had internet. We played against each other through the phone line, not even screwing with you.

To connect my computer to his, I had to call him on the phone first and switch the phone cord to the computer.

noex1337

Emmie was here
[MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION]: Why do you resent it?

[MENTION=3035]Btmangan[/MENTION]: Holy hell, you can do that? I mean, I guess you could, because dial up used to use the phone line, but still.

Rascal

:/ all i see is names i dont know telling me what to do and whats going to happen and whos going to do what<<-- more names i dont know -___-

[MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION]: Why do you resent it?

[MENTION=3035]Btmangan[/MENTION]: Holy hell, you can do that? I mean, I guess you could, because dial up used to use the phone line, but still.
Yeah, if you check under multiplayer on the original AOE you can see the setting for doing it.

If you ever felt like playing against a friend, it could probably still work.

Hell, we could face off too, but I moved on to AOE2, Starcraft, Warcraft FT, etc, so it's been a long time since I've played and my Gold Version is trashed, there's no way that disk is readable anymore.

noex1337

Emmie was here
[MENTION=3035]Btmangan[/MENTION]: Funny story, but I'm good at 1, and good at 3, but i'm terrible at AOE2. Which is hilarious because that's the best one. However, I'm still up for playing a game. I used to play warcraft3 too, especially the frozen throne expansion, but i have no clue what i did with that.

[MENTION=3035]Btmangan[/MENTION]: Funny story, but I'm good at 1, and good at 3, but i'm terrible at AOE2. Which is hilarious because that's the best one. However, I'm still up for playing a game. I used to play warcraft3 too, especially the frozen throne expansion, but i have no clue what i did with that.
[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]

I wish I still had time to game.

Right now I'm writing an essay on "The social power of art in 19th Century China". It's shit like this that is robbing me of all the time I used to spend enjoying a good game sesh.

Still, i can't lie. I want to play AOE1 again sometime.

noex1337

Emmie was here
[MENTION=3035]Btmangan[/MENTION]: It's ubercheap on the internet, or if you don't feel like waiting, at most $10 for all the old CDrom games combined.

or you can torrent, but i'm not a fan of torrenting games (coming from the guy who torrented starcraft 1).