Bloody tears -- When the moon cries // Sign-up & OCC thread

hm..? because i left out commas..? or cuz i'ma way too lazy to use capital letters..? or cuz o'my grammar ovar here..? if so.. that's how i likey it when i write OOC :3

Witcher

GAH! the thing was able to change it's body shape as it wanted to.. that was annoying for steve. He staggered when it removed it's arm and backed away. Upon that, he used this chance to turn his hand into a large clawed one, to cut the arms from below that were trying to attack him what's up with all these form changes..? he thought while jumping to the side, behind a tree, to avoid the attack.. he's a huge pain in the neck.. dammit.. and that mask.. hard as rock, actually hurt.. seems like i'll really have to turn back again.. i never actually expected such hostility..
See?

edit: hadriel erased his post ._."

aannyway.. to repost what i said before..

point out the mistakes..? as you know, i wrote that thing, thinking that it's alright. Show me where i messed up and i'll make sure to avoid it..? o-o"

Wat, where did my post go?

Anyway, Chaos, the point is that this is written prose, not verbal storytelling. Written prose should contain paragraphs, punctuation, no elipses (except for dialogue), and full, non-runon sentences. Yeah. Even though the bolding does help to differentiate narration from dialogue, it still makes it confusing. I'd suggest starting each new line after a dialogue on a separate paragraph.

i'd like to know ._."

huh..? is that so..? o-o" well.. then these authors of these books i read f***ed up big time, especially when the story was told in first person ._." buuuut yeah.. my actual point was, that you still get what ima trying ta tell ye.. aye..? while the tense, that witcher's using, leaves room for others to think that he's godmodding.. and.. srsly.. i like writing like i would narrate this.. that's just my style of RP'ing.. just like now, i'm writing.. but it still kinda is like i'm telling you this face to face.. aye..? and that's how i do it IC ^^" with less intentional grammar mistakes :3

I know, but first-person narratives tend to dip into stream of consciousness moments, which is where those elipses come from, because what is written is a direct reflection of the character's thoughts. In third-person however, narration is more straightforward and direct. Yeah. And yes, about witcher's stuff, it was written in a way which could have been easily misinterpreted, but that doesn't make him a bad/new RPer. It's just his style of RP, just as you have yours.

iiii see..? i never intended to be a writer or anything and doing this as a hobby, thus making my grammar 'so bad' ._." so you're telling me that the narrator can't take a small break at all and has to say everything like a machine..? and about that new thing.. well.. it says that he joined on sept 2011, which made me assume that he's really new .____." and is changing the tense really an own style..? o-o" wow.. then i'ma gonna write everything in present tense now! =D (obviously.. just kidding.. wanted to be stupid for a second XD)

Well, he was part of an RP forum before, anyway. :p

Also, in the third-person you're not writing in the capacity of a narrator, but just a recount of the story.

couldn't know that o_o" XDD

.. theen.. what about that guy who wrote the book named "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" ? i mean.. he WAS narrating stuff similar to me, even though he was recounting the story .___."

.. it was one of the only books i read.. and i adapted to it ._." XDDD so yeah.. that's why i RP like that.. so you can't necessarily say it's wrong or confusing.. aye.? o-o"

EDIT: since that guy who wrote it made millions with that book.. can't be wrong xDD

.. it was one of the only books i read.. and i adapted to it ._." XDDD so yeah.. that's why i RP like that.. so you can't necessarily say it's wrong or confusing.. aye.? o-o"

EDIT: since that guy who wrote it made millions with that book.. can't be wrong xDD
Justin Bieber makes millions. .______.

justin bieber isn't a book though ._." you get his songs forced into your brain all over the globe.. in order to find out what the book's like tho, you actually gotta read it ._." XDD and reading is obviously harder than hearing, which is why most idiots prefer to hear, rather than read, which is why he attracts all the idiots, while the book attracts less stupid people, thus making it more famous than some teen popstar.. i mean.. i haven't heard anything bout him over here for ages.. is he even alive..? o-o"

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol, Hadriel won XD (imo)

And Witcher O-O omg you're Dutch too :eek: Ooohh wooww I get to meet more Dutchies lately xD At Mangafox I didnt know even one XD and in here they are like coming in groups XD

Eh Chaos.. Justing Bieber.. Ages???!!!!!! O_O you sure you're talking about the same person? XD

Well yes, I do wholeheartedly agree that The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a literary masterpiece, but most literary masterpieces are written in normal prose .____.

Oh well, we're getting a bit off-topic here. I do respect your style of RPing, but I'm just requesting that you make it a bit clearer and precise, that's all :)

Hmm, I think I'll join. I'll come up with a character sheet either tomorrow or Friday.

same thing i'm asking witcher D: why should i make it more precise..? o-O" you just said that the many dots are confusing, other than that everything's fine o_o"

@nisa: yeah.. srsly, haven't heard about it for months ._." is that little beaver even alive..? asking again o_O

EDIT: never saw that thing bout hitchhikers guide you said O_O" so yeah.. here's the reply: dood, ima not writing a masterpiece ._." ima RP'ing in the third language i learned o_o"

Witcher

i'd like to know ._."

huh..? is that so..? o-o" well.. then these authors of these books i read f***ed up big time, especially when the story was told in first person ._." buuuut yeah.. my actual point was, that you still get what ima trying ta tell ye.. aye..? while the tense, that witcher's using, leaves room for others to think that he's godmodding.. and.. srsly.. i like writing like i would narrate this.. that's just my style of RP'ing.. just like now, i'm writing.. but it still kinda is like i'm telling you this face to face.. aye..? and that's how i do it IC ^^" with less intentional grammar mistakes :3

WHAT THE HELL. Are you stupid? Don't you see your own mistakes?