Fallout NV: DM AG Discussion Thread [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I merely checked the wiki after I woke up like 20 minutes before the day ended

I have never played fallout, all the information came from the wiki

I didn't forget about my ability, but the event
Doesn't fly.

It was obvious that Ghost Trapper was part of the Ghost People Faction.

I dunno, Goddo also wants me dead for not canceling a lynch that I just realized was uncancellable, and for being suspicious of Sanae at a time where I haven't yet wiki'ed her role.

Pretty much all my own mistake, really
Uh no. I want you killed for STARTING the lynch on Sanae. From your posts after the day ended yesterday, you were well aware her role was revealed as a ghost trapper.

As well as refusing to respond to me calling you out on it.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Ehh, at first I was almost convinced by goddo's argument, but Viva's post makes me think he considered Cresty didn't read anything at all. If he was a baddie, Viva would have thought it's just him manipulating people and wouldn't post it. I feel so much like killing Noex today.

No that clearly was not your initial thought. Your initial reason for lynching her was the "suspicious nature" of her posts. We all know how Sanae is like when she posts in AGs...
You gave absolutely no indictation that you thought a Ghost Trapper was a dangerous role.
You stuck to the argument that she sounded suspicious when most of us posted says that her revealed role at least was mostly harmless.

Now you're changing your argument.

@Emmie, i havent even looked at the wiki. what does that say about ham's weak argument?

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
No, that was my initial thought about the role, which I didn't post

Combined with the fact that she was posting funny

Nevermind, now I'm confused @_@

Most of us initially thought she was the monster. Then we realized when we reread it that the ghost trapper is not the monster and neither was Sanae.

You backed off the thought that her role was dangerous along with the rest of us.

Someone please kill ham. I'm willing to put myself up for lynch tomorrow if he's not a baddie.

im only going by what auron said about there being 4 of his kind.
the ghost numbers comes from the day post where it said almost half of their number had been killed. this was stated before the 2 ghosts were lynched. So their were 7 dead before yesterday, so the starting numbers should be about 16. with 9 dead, there should be about 7.
and the remaining 4 are more neutrals or heisters.

We still have some room for error, but itd be best if we started killing heisters.

Seriously someone kill this guy. Now he's just posting so that the discussion thread moves away from my accusations against him and his utter lack of an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.