I confess.................

.______. i accept you? @___@ ur more charming than the lot of em D<

edit: that was totally a confession yep yep
I love you too Angel but, there are loads of people there that does not return the favour.

Its like they have a secret code. I got invited once and the girls all threw me out.:D

So no worries, I have MF and two or three threads here to have fun with.:D

I confess...

I love you too Angel but, there are loads of people there that does not return the favour.

Its like they have a secret code. I got invited once and the girls all threw me out.:D

So no worries, I have MF and two or three threads here to have fun with.:D

I confess...
Social structures are stupid.

:(

You should be able to go wherever you want without catty bs.

Sure you can but I must confess, its not going to work.

I don't belong there. I'm a weirdo and a non-conformist and a revolutionary, so I don't think I will ever fit in.:D

I live in a Vortex of energy and they will never get it.:D LOL!

So glad for that!

Probably the worst part about sites like these is all the social hierarchies that people try to make.

You always got this one group trying to hold themselves above the rest like some kind of "Elite". Makes me nauseous sometimes with all the ass kissing and social play.

A free spirit is a gift and a curse. But I'd rather have it than not.

Probably the worst part about sites like these is all the social hierarchies that people try to make.

You always got this one group trying to hold themselves above the rest like some kind of "Elite". Makes me nauseous sometimes with all the ass kissing and social play.

A free spirit is a gift and a curse. But I'd rather have it than not.
I completely agree with you mate.

It was rather funny how tonnes of them kept inviting me there and when I finally got there, they completely just did an about face.
Its as if they had a private conversation and I just walked in at the wrong time. Funny that.

I love being a weirdo, non-conformist. Normal people disgust the crap out of me. LOL

Fancy making your acquaintance mate. Cheers!

I completely agree with you mate.

It was rather funny how tonnes of them kept inviting me there and when I finally got there, they completely just did an about face.
Its as if they had a private conversation and I just walked in at the wrong time. Funny that.

I love being a weirdo, non-conformist. Normal people disgust the crap out of me. LOL

Fancy making your acquaintance mate. Cheers!
Likewise, dude.

Cya around. Off to break the fast.