[Discussion Thread] MSvsMS AG [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Miki Sayaka']@Aker: idc. and btw...u only say Day 1 lynch...not Day 1 killoff...^^;;[/QUOTE]

kill off?

o_O

in any case you people better make good use of the day one lynch. maybe everyone dont vote and kill of 2 people straight of the bat.

people will be very happy....very..very happy. ne?:devil:

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Miki Sayaka']anyways our suits are upgraded on Day 3...which should be able to get the assassin before then.[/quote]

It was said in the sign ups thread that the assassin keeps growing in power and is wtfhaxxorz after day 3 or 5, I don't remember now.

Assassin only power up by lynch lolz.

so if we lynch 3 players...3 best abilites..ofc the assassin will become so OPed to the MAXIMUM!

just imagine the assassin with 3 different barriers.

or 3 multi-targeting abilities. xD

@Aker: as in this Day 1..no parts gained. the 2 players u RNG kill for Day 1...will the assassin gain their parts?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
ok last post...:confused2:

There will be event occurring....depending on wether i have the mood and time.

thats all..so be sure to ready your wikis

@miki.

i donno :)

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Miki Sayaka']@Aker: how can u not know???!!! *resists the temptation to hug the GM*

wait i still got one more Q for you![/QUOTE]

yes what is it? :happy:

It's a gamble on the lynch. but just to be safe or at least let's hope for the best. we can try lynching the inactive ones. or at least those people who haven't posted.

[quote name='Kulitman']It's a gamble on the lynch. but just to be safe or at least let's hope for the best. we can try lynching the inactive ones. or at least those people who haven't posted.[/QUOTE]

definitely, how an assassin thinks....xD

you should give them a chance, not everyone lives in the same timezone

also

Lynch System.

There are no Double lynches. A tie in votes result in no lynch.

However I am introducing something new to the Lynch system. The penalty lynch.

Starting from day 2. Any player who dies by lynch will powerup the Assassin. Eg.Char dies. The Assassin will receive his Gundam’s armaments and ability. He will receive the very best ability.Which also means every lynch made makes the Assassin stronger.

[quote name='Sakura Kyouko']definitely, how an assassin thinks....xD

you should give them a chance, not everyone lives in the same timezone

also[/QUOTE]

I know that. but I'm saying those who don't really post at all.

and an answer to what you said

definitely, an assassin who pins suspicion on others.

right, back at you.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
So based off the daily post, we can assume that in general the groups of Black Knights, Knights of the Round, and the two gundam groups of the "White Devil" and whoever uses the MS-14S Gelgoog Commander Type (I don't have time to wiki now) aren't the assassins (Though they could have traitors instead of them I suppose). Its pretty clear a fifth party is the one doing the work:

However, unknown to the four leaders, there was an even larger threat heading their way, a threat none of them would have ever forseen. It fought for no one except itself, spreading through the world like a plague, eradicating all forms of technology. The Requiem Virus was dangerous, lethal, and it spared no one. It was the last thing any of the four wanted, and yet the seeds of its mass spread were being planted...
So the Requiem Virus thingy is the big enemy, which means that the groups shouldn't be fighting each other for any side victories or whatnot

Anyway I'm not going to be very active till later on today, so I'll be playing catch then >__>" Cya~

Edit:

Basically this game is a 5 way battle. There is only one Assassin. Find him before he grows into a gigantic lump of death.
Even simpler.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Kulitman']It's a gamble on the lynch. but just to be safe or at least let's hope for the best. we can try lynching the inactive ones. or at least those people who haven't posted.[/quote]

Interesting, usually it was always me who opted for inactives to be lynched and you wanted more "prominent" targets.

[quote name='Kulitman']I know that. but I'm saying those who don't really post at all.

and an answer to what you said

definitely, an assassin who pins suspicion on others.

right, back at you.[/QUOTE]

you won't know til day 2..

plus its much more suspicious to lynch a person who still did not post than the one pinning the blame..?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='VivaLaDementia']So based off the daily post, we can assume that in general the groups of Black Knights, Knights of the Round, and the two gundam groups of the "White Devil" and whoever uses the MS-14S Gelgoog Commander Type (I don't have time to wiki now) aren't the assassins (Though they could have traitors instead of them I suppose). Its pretty clear a fifth party is the one doing the work:

So the Requiem Virus thingy is the big enemy, which means that the groups shouldn't be fighting each other for any side victories or whatnot

Anyway I'm not going to be very active till later on today, so I'll be playing catch then >__>" Cya~

Edit:

Even simpler.[/QUOTE]

well....just note the winning conditions people....

and it seems like my clue didnt reach anyone.

:cry2:

looking forward to tomorrow i guess. G night peeps

[quote name='Emeralda']Interesting, usually it was always me who opted for inactives to be lynched and you wanted more "prominent" targets.[/QUOTE]

sooner or later someone will say it too. but when it's me who says it. it's bad? wow... talk about unfair...

[quote name='Sakura Kyouko']you won't know til day 2..

plus its much more suspicious to lynch a person who still did not post than the one pinning the blame..?[/QUOTE]

if my understanding is correct, they will only get the weapons/upgrade/such from the one who is lynched on/after day 2.

as for the second part, I was also accused with that when I haven't posted cause of my timezone and I was busy back then. then when it's my turn to say it, I'm suspicious. wow... unfair x2..XD

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Kulitman']sooner or later someone will say it too. but when it's me who says it. it's bad? wow... talk about unfair...[/quote]

Rawr, it's just that I haven't seen you proposing a lynch on inactives before so I'm surprised.

[quote name='Emeralda']Rawr, it's just that I haven't seen you proposing a lynch on inactives before so I'm surprised.[/QUOTE]

lols..because there was always someone else who proposes it. so I didn't do it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.