[Discussion Thread] MSvsMS AG [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Graham Aker']<------

is very entertained by the discussion :happy:

as such...i will give you a clue.

The Virus is afterall a virus.

it will corrupt your system...or it might just destroy everything until theres nothing[/QUOTE]

so its a technological virus.

[quote name='Amulet Shade']This plan requires no proof, simply faith in the other players, which was obviously lost to some of you long ago.

I can tell from my own role sheet that the only abilities are damaging ones, working together for a tie lynch is perfectly logical to me. Until the assassin is gone, to lynch others would be a foolish act, as it will only make it stronger. That's the only real part of my plan.

Tie lynch until assassin death, take out enemies with attacks. Simple as that.

EDIT: PM me if you agree. if not, all hope is lost.[/QUOTE]

good luck trying to get your master plan to work...

and you do know that with each passing day, the number of players drop...

getting lynch to tie after each successive day is a 50/50 chance.

It will work if people co-operate. If given a chance, it will work perfectly. I beg for people to understand the importance of not lynching until the assassin is gone.

Role gather. Well i dont think thats a good idea seeing as how everyone is against everyone.

Read it, don't care.

[quote name='"Graham Aker"']Rofl....Amu i hope you read my 1st post on role gathering :devil:

@kamil gomen!

as a compensation i will give you a treat tomorrow. :D[/QUOTE]

Like I said, small bad luck for big good luck. :D

Though I probably won't be on again for 7.5 hours.

[quote name='Amulet Shade']It will work if people co-operate. If given a chance, it will work perfectly. I beg for people to understand the importance of not lynching until the assassin is gone.[/QUOTE]

It is as i said, getting everyone from diff. factions to follow a single plan will be very difficult.

Let the games begin...

and we only have one true assassin.

so we divide it equally, we have 6 of every group and one true assassin. or one of the groups who has 7 members might have the assassin.(basically, it's just a childish theory)

6 pages?! And I went to sleep for the night?..... I have a lot of reading to do once I get out of school today... >_> Don't even want to think how many more pages I'll have to read in 8 more hours. >_>

Can someone give me a quick overview though? :3

[quote name='Lovely.']6 pages?! And I went to sleep for the night?..... I have a lot of reading to do once I get out of school today... >_> Don't even want to think how many more pages I'll have to read in 8 more hours. >_>

Can someone give me a quick overview though? :3[/QUOTE]

not a lot

~mostly introductions

~amulet trying to make everyone follow her plan

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Here's what I think of Amulet's Plan:

No offense, but in the world of AGs, such a plan will most likely fail. Because though some people will agree, not everyone will actually agree to such a plan and go about their own way

Status
Not open for further replies.