[Discussion Thread] MSvsMS AG [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
@hifumi ok sure.

@amu good luck with tha t.

BTW you should probably try and kill enemies with the lynch no? The game doesnt end with the assassin dead...

Reminder. You have to choose wether you wanna stay on the ground or air in order for your actions to be valid.

It would be best as a whole to kill the assasin first with the lynch, if possible. Take each other out with attacks. Who in their right mind would want to make the assassin stronger? It's more logical to tie it up until we know for sure who the assassin is, use attacks on other factions and hunches :)

Well I just feel like the entire lynch system is one big trap... as for trying to make it a tie every time will be hard, since we wont know for sure if someone have votes that count double or if someone can cancel out votes. We should try to make it a tie today, to check.

Well then, we just need 2 people to vote for each other, and everyone else not. Then we can see if it works. However this is taking a lot on faith, it is really the best plan to kill off the mutual enemy before blowing up each other. :p

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Crestham']@Emmie: How would you know that the requiem virus can influence people? I thought it only killed people[/quote]

From the first post. Though I was guessing how it works, since there are no real details given. Or rather, how would you know that it kills people and is not responsible for making assassins?

godofwar7

[quote name='Amulet Shade']Well then, we just need 2 people to vote for each other, and everyone else not. Then we can see if it works. However this is taking a lot on faith, it is really the best plan to kill off the mutual enemy before blowing up each other. :p[/QUOTE]

sounds like a trap to let the opposition lower their guard so you can stab them in the back

anyways 50% of all player must vote, or votes will not be counted, so your 2 vote plan doesnt really work

Yeah, that will happen before the end.

Well, we could co-operate for it, but I see none want to follow. Don't blame me when the assassin is too strong for anyone to eliminate.

EDIT: Godofwar, I was simply trying to eliminate the enemy of all the factions, there was no malice behind my plan. It's you who can't look past yourself and unite against the common enemy.

[quote name='Crestham']@Emmie: How would you know that the requiem virus can influence people? I thought it only killed people[/QUOTE]

the answer can be drawn from the story

However, little did they know, a enemy, one which would make their current opponents seem insignificant, was approaching, itching to destroy the world and its technology - The Requiem Virus.

lessee, now...

from the bolded statements, I can assume that the R. Virus only screws up the suit(role) of a player.

not kill people..

I actually didn't get that from the bolded...destroy the world and it's technology makes it seem more like...well...destroying the suit, so killing...just my input though ^^

I would like to re-stress the importance of my plan, for the good of all the factions, we have to unite against the unknown enemy. Then you can battle amongst yourselves. D:

godofwar7

thats the same as telling all factions to waste 3 days instead of working towards their victory.

while anyone who ignores your heeding gains a large advantage of 3 days work.

Again you think only of yourselves Godofwar. Think of the group as a whole. You want to use the lynches to eliminate your enemies, while making everyone's enemy stronger? I say tie the lynches with a group effort, strike out at your enemies with abilities.

[quote name='Amulet Shade']

I would like to re-stress the importance of my plan, for the good of all the factions, we have to unite against the unknown enemy. Then you can battle amongst yourselves. D:[/QUOTE]

who in the right mind, would volunteer to lynch himself or herself?

just as avan stated we don't know about everyone's abilities (some may have double vote count; others cancel a vote)

also...

by urging everyone to follow your plan w/o proof is definitely suspicious.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
<------

is very entertained by the discussion :happy:

as such...i will give you a clue.

The Virus is afterall a virus.

it will corrupt your system...or it might just destroy everything until theres nothing

godofwar7

thats not working uniting and working together at all amu :/

oh well i wont disrupt your master plan, i promise you that, but you'll have to carry it out yourself

back to my original plan

This plan requires no proof, simply faith in the other players, which was obviously lost to some of you long ago.

I can tell from my own role sheet that the only abilities are damaging ones, working together for a tie lynch is perfectly logical to me. Until the assassin is gone, to lynch others would be a foolish act, as it will only make it stronger. That's the only real part of my plan.

Tie lynch until assassin death, take out enemies with attacks. Simple as that.

EDIT: PM me if you agree. if not, all hope is lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.