[Discussion Thread] Tsundere vs Yandere [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanae

Staff member
Hmmmm.... Can anyone point out a specific part of Johnzy's post that makes him super suspicious o.o? We seem to have our man for this round (Haddy), but I guess it's safe to go on and resume convo for Day 5 (right) ^__^?

Here's a list Levi made up ^^

ALIVE: ACCORDING TO THIS LIST

4. Hadriel

6. ViváLáDementiá

8. Eme

10. Voltorn

12. Shadowwolf

14. Sanae

17. Johnzy

19. Akemi Homura

20. Kamil

21. Vandalle
I striked Haddy out ^__^ Seems like he'll be dead.. If not, my apologizes ^^;

Who in that list have we not heard from at all? We should really concentrate on the quietest of those names ^__^

omura, but as how Miyako rolls, they are probably on the same team, so just ignore her till the last days. I considfer Johnzy suspicious, by how defemsive and clueless he got at certain point, a lil bit on Emmie for not posting that much and what she usually posts is going with the flow and Voltorn for being somewhat new, but not posting much of relevant stuff

Sanae

Staff member
Isn't Miya dead o.o? Didn't Miya sacrifice herself.. Meaning, she gave up her life for Homura ^^? I'm betting Homura (sp) does have a huge role.. Maybe, even an assassin :-? I'm not trying ot attack her, but it would be nice if she at least post someting regarding her role ^__^;

The rest sound like good ones, but are you really willing to take a chance with a silent player >_>? I mean, we don't know if she's working behind the scenes or not o_o Doesn't that worry you?

Sanae

Staff member
Isn't he as good as dead with the info you provided ^__^? I'm sure someone hit him already (granted that someone has w/e ability to do so) ^^

That's true ^__^ *Sigh* I hope the Nagi's able to get on soon for day post :\ Hope his internet isn't giving him a hard time (that was the case yesterday) :\

Well Actually, I am going to bed in 15 minutes, so its pretty hard for me to get the day post. Mostly Voltorn's lurk mode is what gets me suspicious on him. And for Emmie, pretty much her activity ended once Miyako was dead. She then comes ad goes, but not much relative to what is going on. Johnzy's case was the last part he posted today which he negated hismelf

Sanae

Staff member
Ah, alrighty then ^__^ Have great night, Shadow ^__^/))

Hmmm, yeah.. The whole lurker thing is a bit on the uneasy side :\

Jimzy

[quote name='Vandalle']John, you're acting pretty suspicious........... and Shadowwold already investigated MW.......and said that he's good, so I don't know which Wolf you're talking about...............running around typing in caps doesn't help your case, you know.......... also ..No lynch means no lynch people......................it means no lynch........so please don't discuss in the voting thread? ___________________[/quote]

Really? Hell. Dun really care.

It's Wolfie's Fault not to tell me directly who Viva is... Err. Well, I have his pm now. And it says that MW is Sakura blah blah blah.

Oh! And I investigated you yesterday! Ah, well, I still dun have your role. ._.

-sigh-

I guess I'm dead. Well, it's not my fault if you guys suspected me. :D

Let's just wait for the day post to know WHO REALLY IS LYING.

And, one thing more, Viva, your pm is too late. I guess I was attacked. Well, sad to say, I'm going to die today, BECAUSE OF YOU. ^^

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Day 3

1. Many people has surrounded someone who they think is the leader of the Kami Forces. With that, the purple-haired girl was the first to arrives and quickly attack the man wearing the glass and was about to hit him when he’s suddenly flashing with mysterious light. Suddenly, the purple-haired girl was vanished. The man than retreat back into his hideout as he has been surrounded by the crowd. The crowd then issues a massive search of the man in hope to find him.

[An attack has failed][VivaLaDementia (Matou Sakura) Yandere has been conquered]

2. A girl wearing a hat was strolling through the town, searching for her target who she thinks might have relation with the assassins. As she found her target, she’s then quickly ambushed her with relentless punches but her target just simply evade the attack and flees.

[An Attack has failed]

Unknown to her, she had just attacked someone who has been stalked by a blue-haired girl, who suddenly stabs her in the back while screaming “SHE’S IS MINE!!!!!!!” The girl wearing the hat was unable to dodge the attack and dies while the blue-haired girl kept on stabbing her.

[Kamil (Merry Nightmare) Tsundere has been killed]

After the death of her assailant, a grayish-haired girl approach towards the one who had just protected her and said “Ryoko...” She then leaves the scene, hoping that she wouldn’t meet her again later.

[An Investigation has succeed]

3. An orange-haired girl was about to check someone who she thought she might know when suddenly, she was attacked by a red-haired girl. The red-haired girl then grapple her target with her hair and burned her to death.

[An Investigation has failed][Shadowwolf (Kousaka Kirino) Tsundere has been killed]

4. Another red-haired girl was standing on the roof of a high-rise building as she activate the power of existence within her. Suddenly, she’s jumped off the building and a giant specter made of fire was summoned. The name of the specter is The Flame of Heaven, Alastor. The specter was suddenly ambushed by an explosion which mysteriously, arrives there as if it was teleported. However, the explosion was nothing more than an itch for him as he walk destroy the assassins’ hideout, which he able to detect.

[An attack has failed]

With that, a man wearing a glass, a grayish-haired girl, another red-haired girl, a white-haired girl, a black-haired girl and finally, a blue-haired girl was surprised by the sudden appearance of such a giant specter. The specter than attacks the man with the glasses and the gray-haired girl. The man was unable to dodge the attack and was killed by the specter but not before giving his final words “Kanade, take my PFP and carry it to the safety. I hope that you know what you need to do.” The man than dies by the giant flame.

[Hadriel (Katsuragi Keima) Assassins Leader has been killed]

[The Assassins has gotten a new leader]

The grayish-haired girl was able to avoid the attack. The specter than had a fierce fight with her but in the end, she was over-powered by him. As she falls towards the ground, she didn’t knew that there was something else much powerful than the god.

[Johnzy (Nagato Yuki) Neutral/Assassin has been killed]

With the death of his target, the giant flaming specter then suddenly vanished and a red-haired girl lies there, tired after using summoning Alastor. Taking the chance, the white-haired girl then stab the red-haired girl and then leaves the scene in order to fulfill her leader’s last wish.

[Voltorn (Shana) Tsundere has been killed]

5. The white-haired girl and a red-haired girl finally reached the place where they would fulfill their leader’s dying wish. The place was looks similar to the Stonehenge, with the stones and carving of the ancients. With that, the white-haired girl then put the PFP towards the center of the stones, which suddenly flashed in a very bright light. Suddenly, the whole world vanished and the anomalies of the world have been broken. With that, everything has returned to normal and everyone who has died was revived and returned to their dimension. There isn’t a single person remember of the event except those who still alive by the end of the hunt. The Kami Forces was able to fulfill their goal by repairing the hole in the reality. With that, the battle between the Yandere and Tsundere has never existed and the world has returned to normal as it has originally had.

[The Kami Forces wins]

Lol, but for some reason we still won. I have no idea why I died, though. I'm supposed to be invincible until all the other assassins die.

Assassins existed on Day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.