Zetas Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeta

State Alchemist
Took this format from Ray because it seems to be the best. also im applying if you guys need help. if you dont need help at this moment just turn me down its no problem.

Name : (as in real) Zack Shannon

Spot wanted : Anyone you guys need help with but i have been a moderator for my friends old site.

Why do I want this job?
Im a really big anime fan and normally a level headed guy. If theres a fight or anything normally i can either end it quickly and or can ban a person without hesitation if its racial or something that extreme.

What can you do to help the site?
I have a lot of manga and a really good selection of movies (not all anime but a lot of others) I can help police the forums (because hey im going to be a cop in a few years might as well start on a forum:)

How active are you?

Im mostly on ever day. occasionally school can get in the way. But all in all im on about 15 hours a week (not counting weekends) for weekends (unless im doing a family thing) im on almost 24/7 unless on my XBL or PSN but all you have to do is text me or somthing if you want me on and ill get on rigth away.

Do you have any past jobs as the spot you want?

like i said i was a moderator for a friends freeweb acount for about 2 years. we had a filming clan on XBL and i was a moderator on the forums. After the clan fell apart i never really got back into websites. but this is the perfect opportunity to jump back in.

amanda

very nice application ^^ ill will talk to temple about your application and see what goes from there. just stay tight and visit this thread for any updates ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.