Your Teacher is an OTAKU......

seirei

kumo no you ni
haha! I wish my teachers were like that! unfortunately,anime is not so popular here, so there aren't many old guys (like my teachers) who watch it:p

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
[quote name='seirei']haha! I wish my teachers were like that! unfortunately,anime is not so popular here, so there aren't many old guys (like my teachers) who watch it:p[/QUOTE]

good point there. most of our teachers are old dudes, i bet many of them didn't even hear of anime ^.^

B StAR

2D Complex.
My english teacher was a FF fanatic. I mean she would go on and on about Final Fantasy and would tell detailed plot analysis about the games lol. Beauty + love of games/anime = my ideal female

Sanae

Staff member
I would love my teacher so so so so much

I live in a very small town so fellow anime fans are scarce.. Let alone teachers who are otaku's or even close xD

anniq

I have a lecturer in my university that loves anime especially Bleach. Wanna guess his age?
He is more than 40 years old. He always mention to us in class that he watched the latest Bleach episode with his grown up son.
He is the one who told me where to download anime.

my ex-teacher is an otaku~ i don't believe until i see him post the old anime he's watching and he is good at drawings too

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Lol that's kind of funny, you wouldn't really expect a teacher to be into these sort of things. Although my Japanese professor reads manga and she sometimes assigns manga printouts for reading assignments.

My computer teacher from High School was an Otaku ^^ He was amazingly cool!! He got me into animes I never knew even existed. In fact, I still don't know what animes are out there DD:

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
My old maths teacher was heavily into star wars... and also star wars cosplay .. not an otaku I guess but hey, it was quite funny. xD

I don't think I've ever had a teacher into anime, though I might not have noticed if they were into video games. Then again, I DID have a teacher who tanned leather as a hobby so my experiences may not be typical...

美樹 さやか

Facing Reality~
I doubt any teachers of mine above the age of 25 like anime since anime werent so popular till we got youtube and good net connection.
Teenage teachers yeah maybe.
but the older ones could just be otakus secretly, that would be so cool.

Roxis

Unknown Stalker
none of teacher i meet in my life Otaku but i am so hopeful if that happen