Your Favorite Sub Group

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
m.3.3.w

They always sub the anime adaptations of the manga I read, so I like them the most.

But they disbanding soon... T_T

Last edited:

Kenzou

pink spider
Shinsen, Menclave, and Nyoro(even though the subs are shitty and innacurate, I like the speed and styling).

I absolutely hate DB(a bunch of kids having fun with other kids). I dislike Your Mom subs. I don't think i need to say anything other than "practise".

Probably Shinsen-Subs, Ani-kraze or KickAssAnime (KAA). I don't know that many fansub groups. Usually when I download an anime I just download from the fansub group that I prefer (with good subtitle font, translation, video format etc.)

I like a lot of the work of the older sub-groups, most who are no longer active such as techo-girls. I know, a lot of people will hate me for saying this, but I hate all the karaoke and weeabo subbing you get now days. I'm most likely just getting old and grumpy.

Though, I could not tell you how pleased I was, when DB said they where going to stop the bits and bobs of "weeabo" translations they used to put in, apart from a few well known terms/names. I always did like their work, but when I read that and saw it in one of their freshly subbed anime, I could of just kissed them XD.

Last edited:
Currently....I would go with any group that still produce avi files....I hate those mkvs...they are huge and unsightly and works like crap....