Your Favorite Anime Character

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Darkchao45 said:
Hands down its gotta be Lelouch for me...
I've got to agree with you. There are very few characters like Lelouch in anime. He's a very versatile but grounded character. He will break moral standards, he will use people, he will kill, he will do many things to obtain what he desires but what he wants is in a sense "for the greater good". He doesn't hold on to naivety that you can save everyone in the world. But in the end he is still a hero, a flawed hero. Flawed heroes are the best, they are much more human and realistic.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
[quote name='"Levi"]
Darkchao45 said:
Hands down its gotta be Lelouch for me...
I've got to agree with you. There are very few characters like Lelouch in anime. He's a very versatile but grounded character. He will break moral standards' date=' he will use people, he will kill, he will do many things to obtain what he desires but what he wants is in a sense "for the greater good". He doesn't hold on to naivety that you can save everyone in the world. But in the end he is still a hero, a flawed hero. Flawed heroes are the best, they are much more human and realistic.[/quote']THIS.Kyew-Eff-fucking-Tee

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
Gosh! I have lots of favorites! It's hard to name the fav of all.Lemme see...I guess Dokuro-chan, from Bokusatsu Tenshi, is a really cool and twisted one!! It's one of my fav psycho characters!

Sanae

Staff member
I have a few, but can't really think of them, so I'll just say Tomoyo from Clalnnad ^^She's quiet, but yet outspoken. A bit misunderstood, but easy to get to know once you give her a chance ^^

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Triforce Of Power said:
One of my favorite is Alucard from Hellsing I just think he is super awesome
Alucard is also one of the better characters there are in anime and manga. I love it how he likes to mess with the opponent's head. He feigns weakness, he leads them on to believe that they are winning against him. And when the enemy believes he or she is about to grasp victory, Alucard comes back with over whelming force and instills absolute despair in them. He breaks them down mentally and then obliterates them even though he could have just killed them in a second from the start. He's a real sadist.

Sanae

Staff member
Oooh ooh ooh, I also love Nerine from Shuffle :3 Quiet but yet strong ^__^ Hmm, mayhaps quietness is a major plus for me lol? Who knows ^^

Let's see... I'm a big fan of the entire Maison Ikkoku crew. I like Momoshiro from The Prince of Tennis. And my favorite anime female is Ren from DearS. She's sexy, and she ends up saving the entire DearS race. She might be a ditz, but she's a cute ditz. Kind of reminds me of someone here lol

Some of my favorites:-Lelouch (already mentioned)-Light (already mentioned)-Kamina (Tenga Toppa Gurren Lagann)-Lucy (Elfen Lied)My absolute favorite, however, is Spike from Cowboy Bebop.

AuroraWing

Starfish-Power ruler
urgh... there sure r too much to post here so i guess 2 or 3 should be enough atm...Servant Saber (F/S-N).... well i like beautiful girls with swords...Mahiru Inami (Working)... she's just cute...Yui Kotegawa (ToLoveRu)... what a girl...