Xiga's Photos

Oh, but I know nothing about photography.

I just thought that the shots looked beautiful.

The second picture, I loved the red on the blurred mesh of gray, and on the first, I loved the swirling colors. Is that good?

[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION]

Time for some more sharing! x'D

Zimba again.
I love this one. Great composition and depth.

Xiga said:

A sunset, photo taken from my balcony.
This one is amazing, but I think it would be nicer if there was a bit more of the tree silhouettes at the bottom.

Xiga said:
Flower.. of some kind. Photo taken in Thailand, Koh Lanta.
No comment. This one is excellent! ^w^

Xiga said:

Window to Freedome. Photo taken on the Westcoast of Sweden.
Love the framing of this one. Still, I'd prefer to see more of the green forest below. A 2/5 forest, 3/5 sea & sky proportion would do nicely.

Xiga said:
Not sure where I took this photo :/
Excellent composition in this one!

Damn, you're an awesome photographer! I'm envious Q___Q

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I love how I said the previous time that the pic would have been better if he looked at you, and now you post a picture inwhich he looks at us 8D I really like it, especially as the green in the bg is so very green, so it stands incontrast with your black-white doggie <3

The colours are simply amazing ^^ I agree with Hadriel that more shilouhettes whould have been nice, but hey you cant help that it's awesome enough you have that kinda view from your window!!

Again some great contrast but I think I'd have liked it more if you zoomed in more on the flower like thingie, now there is so much sky ehm wood brenches (?) those are not the focus on your picutre

Yep I like the window view but the green should have gotten more attention, so if it was posisble in some way, you should have gotten a tad bit higher, so you still have the whole window but then you'll be able to get some more green in sight ^^

Nothing to mention here ^^ the colours the light the shadows just a beautfil picture

Xiga

Okay ^w^More green, and more forest. Aka more ground in my landscaping pictures. Right? Like Uhm... 1/3 ground 2/3 skye?

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ehm it kinda depends on what the landscape is (sometimes the sky is a joy to watch at on it's own. But in these pictures I think I'd have liked it the other way around ^^ so 2/3 ground 1/3 sky as there are so much greenly pretty thingies!!(except for the sky pic ofcourse for that one 1/3 ground and 2/3 sky is just perffect ^^ ) stupid thing with photography that there are almost no rules, or things to stick with to get it right XD it's mostly personal preference in the end ^^"

Xiga

Taken in Central Stockholm, Gärdet last week.

Photo taken during the summer, at a Anime Convention xP Im a bad people photograph :C

Not sure where this is taken, but I think it was in Uppsala, Sweden. Just an hour and a half away by train... I think. Taken this summer.

Definitely taken in Uppsala. Its old graves of.. Stone age people. Kings and such I believe.
Taken this summer. O3o

You were thinking more like this?

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, I was definately thinking more like that!
Omg I'm so jealous at the wheater around your place! xD I really have it too much that a picture is ruined because the wheater is bad.
Yups I love your work :3

GReat job Xiga~~~

Xiga

Thank you *w* Those railwaytracks are just a few min away from me... Im gonna try to take a new photo of it in winter, if it lets me. xP