Would you give up the internet for a Superpower?

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
I would trade Internet for mechatronic body parts -- turn myself into a cyborg. This way, I am both connected with the Internet and gain super-human strength. I will be pseudo-immortal, never age and never die. And, oh, I can send in high voltage electric discharge from my prosthetic Palm!

[quote name='Biomega']I would trade Internet for mechatronic body parts -- turn myself into a cyborg. This way, I am both connected with the Internet and gain super-human strength. I will be pseudo-immortal, never age and never die. And, oh, I can send in high voltage electric discharge from my prosthetic Palm![/QUOTE]

and in which part are you giving up on the internet?;hmmm;

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Ryu_Kaiser']I'd trade internet for Unlimited Internet Access everyday..............you can use it for free...[/QUOTE]

This xDxDxD

Xeno

The Chosen One
[quote name='Ryu_Kaiser']I'd trade internet for Unlimited Internet Access everyday..............you can use it for free...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Biomega']I would trade Internet for mechatronic body parts -- turn myself into a cyborg. This way, I am both connected with the Internet and gain super-human strength. I will be pseudo-immortal, never age and never die. And, oh, I can send in high voltage electric discharge from my prosthetic Palm![/QUOTE]

:?:

As for me

I would choose Teleportation or Invisibility power.

Xeno

The Chosen One
[quote name='Ryu_Kaiser']But you wouldn't be able to use internet anymore...[/QUOTE]

Teleportation power is like internet, Much more better actually ...

Being near the real thing is better than seeing it on a screen.

As for Invisibility ...

You can do whatever you like without being seen, For me such a power is >>> Internet.

I would indeed give up my internet for a super power - which super power? I would like to be able to use the internet at any time, anywhere, without connection and without fees, and somehow be able to use it by simply using my brain.

[quote name='insane-azn']Next time, please make the title relevant to the discussion, such as "Would you give up the internet for a Superpower?"

Insane
[/QUOTE]

Rawr, Insane, staffs here aren't that formal. Only in exceptional cases. Anyway, just ask Flupser if he wants to change it, then change it for him.

Still, I want Time Control. Think of all the naughty positive things I could do with that.

The thread question doesn't require too much brain power cause there are some people who could still live without internets. cough cough, hermits and people who qualify to live in caves.

And I still want that bucket of KFC.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='Hadriel']

Rawr, Insane, staffs here aren't that formal. Only in exceptional cases. Anyway, just ask Flupser if he wants to change it, then change it for him.

Still, I want Time Control. Think of all the naughty positive things I could do with that.
[/QUOTE]

I see, well I didn't know how to change it. Also, I'm used to looking at formal mods in MF, I guess...

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='leoblack9']I'm still wanting to that power to summon a bucket of kfc, man I'm hungry today.[/QUOTE]

That shouldn't be a superpower, that should be a human right!

Physically possibly speaking, yes. But I want to magically summon a bucket out of nowhere. That requires a power beyond this world, enough to be considered super.