WoTF Theme Nominations/ Votes! [Week 1]

Which of these themes would you like in the next WoTF?

• Muffins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Medieval

• Mental Illness

• Ghosts

• Magic

• Blue

• MangaTreat Members

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, this is the thread where we ask for what ideas YOU, the people, want to write about!

Simply state the idea that you want to take on here. Once we've received seven ideas, official voting will start, and will run until the conclusion of the current WoTF, wherein we will tabulate the votes and choose the most popular as the next theme. Make sure any ideas you submit are appropriate and fall within the guidelines, alright?

Nominations for ideas can exceed 7, but they will spillover into the next nomination/voting thread.

The very FIRST WoTF will be opening soon, with a free theme, so if you want to have an awesome theme for next week, put your ideas here!

Make sure you follow the rules!

Sanae

Staff member
Out of the choices given, Ghost GMV ^__^

Ooh, I forgot to nominate something xD

Nominations:

Despair

Tragedy

Sadness

Love

Hate

Fantasy

Sci-Fi (can be similar as fantasy, but I guess there's some differences xD?)

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmm I voted Magic whenever I write a story magic is always in it :p but really fantasy is more it :/ I want fiction lolz I want everything I want to happen happen not be bound by limits of the real world xD

Alright, Haddy had a good idea for the SoTW entries; an Idea Bank! Well, this is what we have so far, but, please, feel free to nom more!

Whispered Dreams:

Despair

Tragedy

Sadness

Love

Hate

Fantasy

Sci-Fi

Fear

Future

Dream

Hope