Worst movie you have ever seen

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
What is the worst movie/film you have ever seen? For me I think it's Speed Racer. I'm sure there are others, but can't remember as of now.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I havent actually seen the whole movie but a lot snippets on Youtube... "The Room" You should look it up on Youtube. It. Is. The. Worst. Movie. In. Life. No. Exaggertions. xD

besides that one I haaaaaaaaaaated "The Village",.... I was expecting something to happen. ;__;

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
OMG yeah!!!! The Village was such a horrible film! LOL

I actually want to see this film, The Room, albeit not all of it. Just want to see what makes it so horrible ><;;

And I have been lucky enough not to see Twilight yet, R~ lalala

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
LOL R.... Twilight was indeed BS ... you know what was worse... New moon... and Eclipse... and and there is more to come! D:

Insane, you can check it out at Youtube.. its just so funny! You will laugh xDDD I would link but I cant acces YT atm

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Ok, I'll just look for it. LOL I can't wait! ><;;

There's also one called braindead, a zombie film by Peter Jackson. It's not scary though, it's funny! But not for the weak-hearted, it has a lot of gory stuff

I saw speedracer too... not great, but not the worst. I did like all the pretty colors, and that one random part where a ninja attacked their room. Most bad movies I just get bored of and never finish, but there are some that are so bad that they're funny. There was one really awful one though, I couldn't sit through all of it. It was an old sexploitation film called Amazon Jail. Absolutely ridiculous.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='moi']I saw speedracer too... not great, but not the worst. I did like all the pretty colors, and that one random part where a ninja attacked their room. Most bad movies I just get bored of and never finish, but there are some that are so bad that they're funny. There was one really awful one though, I couldn't sit through all of it. It was an old sexploitation film called Amazon Jail. Absolutely ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

LOL it probably isn't the worst, just that I can't think of anything else as of now. You have to see braindead, it's one of them which is so ridiculous that is funny; it even has a cult following! lol

I would like to see that film, hmm...

[quote name='insane-azn']Oh I forgot to mention, the Dragonball one. I think I watched it for like 10 minutes ><;;[/QUOTE]

I never saw it because I didn't want to be disappointed.

I actually like cult films like RHPS, which is silly but has its moments.

Mickey

Houdini's Magician
LMAO there are soooo mony movies that have been Horribly made the worst movies.....God send, The Village, When a Stranger Call, and Superman(mainly because it didn't stick to the comic book storyline >.<)Ep2&3 of Star Wars to name a few..

Sanae

Staff member
One movie that disappointed me was "The Village" T__T I thought it would be scary, buuuuuuuuuut.. The music in the OP scared me more xD; It made me jump lolol

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='insane-azn']Oh yeah, I heard this one was pretty crap too... It looks rubbish ><;;[/QUOTE]

Its really rubbish........