Worst Anime ever?

amanda

[quote name='Ray']What anime do you think is worst ever?

Mines is BOBOBOBO[/QUOTE]

omg i so have to agree with u ray, i HATED that anime >.>

Zeta

State Alchemist
Dont really have one i hate

i kind of liked bobobo because it was so stuiped and crappy it made me laugh.............a few times

amanda

[quote name='Zeta']Dont really have one i hate

i kind of liked bobobo because it was so stuiped and crappy it made me laugh.............a few times[/QUOTE]

haha zeta lool

Zeta

State Alchemist
again with beyblade i watched it liked it and if it was on and nothing else was on i would still like it. but only if nothing else was on and the only thing on was the CNN presidential debates.

E

Eccentrrick

some crap they started dubbing in english like spider riders and dragonking or whatever.. I'm like.. WTF THEY SHOULDNT EXIST.

as for bobobobobobo <--- i have no idea how many BO's there are -_-, its a silly anime, i dont quite hate it, i just think it has no point and is stupid :D (Totally different!)

[quote name='Ryuzaki']Bo-bob-obo or whatever how many Bo's it has. Lmfao.[/QUOTE]

haahha, i read that after i posted. we think alike. Stupid title! >__>

Morcombe

King of Kings
i despide Bobobobo wateva the rest is

i h8 anything psychjological as it's just annoying

Evangelion to me was so bad the hero was a wimp and really unlikeable and you just wanted to slap him.

Escaflowne was pretty bad to me

Ghost in teh shell is another one i didn't like.

seirei

kumo no you ni
I haven't seen any bad anime till now! I'm lucky I have a friend who has seen lots of it, so she doesn't recommend me bad stuff:p

I have to thank her for that!:D