Worst Anime ever?

setsuna

AkaiTsuki
i totally agree with suzuka ... but kuroshitsuji was way too awesome :D ... oh well ... everyone with their likes and dislikes .... just like everyone seems to hate yaoi but i adore it and dont care muwahahahaha :D

I'd have to probably say Bakugan...or Bayblade. You know, the kind of anime where they use "tops" or "toys" to fight? Or that anime Monster Hunter-whatever it's called. 4Kidz dubs it in America.

I would say PowerPuff Girls Z, but I love it strictly for "teh lulz".

devon

Manga Fan
Probably because it's just a lump of Gore.

I'd say it's Samurai Deeper Kyo for me, just got finished through a couple of chapters of the manga and it kills the anime. Probably goes to tell that I had the the full anime series of SDK before a sudden HDD crash and I haven't really bothered to get it back.

[quote name='KiNiO_64']why elfen lied?[/QUOTE]

it's just my opinion/ I watched first ep. and didn't liked so..

[quote name='Zeta']Dont really have one i hate

i kind of liked bobobo because it was so stuiped and crappy it made me laugh.............a few times[/QUOTE]

That tells me one thing about you, and that is you are either;

1) Mentally insane

2) You suffer from ADD and bobobo is one of the few things which can keep you focused for more then two seconds.

:1smiling:

Agkelos

The worst, ABSOLUTELY worst anime I have ever watched must be Akira. I didn't get it at all....it was....just too ugly and weird for me....

Skylark Blue

Skylark Blues
Samurai 7- It would have been a badass show if the newb didn't kill everyone with his dumbassness...... that noob deserves the death sentence.

Ruriko

Worst anime ever has got to be pokemon cause it's the longest anime I ever seen and it's never gonna end

abarnes

Staff member
omfg..FLCL? Akira? wtf...those are both great, I can agree with Bobobo-bo-bobo, that show used to make me want to pull my hair out(No pun intended)

I can see why someone wouldn't like FLCL, I know other people who more or less despise it because how chaotic the show can be at times. However, Akira is beyond me how someone could hate it.

Bobobo-bo-bobo for its just shear wtfness. Made zero sense and dunno how they can even write something like that.