Will you ever stop watching anime? Even when your old?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I will always watch anime,

Even when I grow older, I will keep on watching since it is one of the most basic element of entertainment in Asia xD

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
And you will watch it again, Vol

When you children opens up the television to watch anime, you will also return as one of us xD

Voltorn

Enjoying life
lol

By that time, I would smack my kids for watching anime at night xD

And there might be something better than anime & manga in the future~

We never know~

Nagi*Kioko<3

I Miss My Hubby
umm idk but when the time comes ima buy myself a big flat screen tv and watch anime with my kids:)or will there be something better to watch it on well i will have just to wait and see:)

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I don't know, not anytime soon at least. I'ld like to be a novelist and Anime/Manga gives me a lot of inspiration so I don't see me dropping it.

[quote name='Shadow_Strider' timestamp='1307347584' post='147776']

I don't know, not anytime soon at least. I'ld like to be a novelist and Anime/Manga gives me a lot of inspiration so I don't see me dropping it.

[/quote]

Well, unless you're gearing your studies towards that, good luck with your dream. Being a good novelist is a full-time job. I once had the same dream... real life intruded. Sorry if I sound like a wet blanket.

As for the topic... no, I don't think I'll ever stop. I'll probably stop the kiddy stuff, but there's still a lot of serious stuff.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
So basically,

To some of you, Anime is another form of entertainment similar to Movies and music, right?

Sanae

Staff member
Unless there is no anime series to my liking.. Most likely no
I'll continue to watch and love anime <3

If it's about anime is only for the young, that's bs, imo ^^ If you truly like something, age will not change it ^^ Unless, it's a taste thing
But, age should have nothing to do with it

Voltorn

Enjoying life
I think Rah/someone from mangafox has posted something about stopping watching anime, getting outside the private room and meet the world before it's too late. lol xD

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Voltorn' timestamp='1307508891' post='148933']

I think Rah/someone from mangafox has posted something about stopping watching anime, getting outside the private room and meet the world before it's too late. lol xD

[/quote]

lol,

You can't really trust most of the stuffs Rah said xD

Voltorn

Enjoying life
lol

I knew, but that post of his shocked me greatly because I'd never read something from that point of view before. lol I didn't know much about hikkikomori otaku. xD