Will you change yourself for just ONE person?

B StAR

2D Complex.
I don't see why I would want to change, everything about me makes me... unique. For one person to take that away from me? hell no.

i always say no.. if he doesnt love the me now, then forget it.... but...

maybe i will .... its because you wanted that person to like you more.... love you more...

maybe some of ME... like personality but not the whole ME...

It's somewhat complicated, but I think that regardless on whether you like it or not, people change around other people despite the relationship or lack of it.

Ex: Does a good employee guy in a strict office job with a serious boss act the same way they do around their friends and family? Generally I don't think so, unless they're workaholics.

Either way, I don't see it as a bad thing to change yourself for someone you care about as long as you know it's something that you want or maybe because you know it'll help you out better yet.

Well, even though I love myself, and people usually tell me I have a great personality blah blah blah, there is only ONE person I would change myself for... hehe, yeah GACKT!

I know alot of people tell me hes just my celebrity crush, but honestly I would change to fit whatever he thinks is best =_=
and he isnt JUST a celebrity crush... sheesh people! LOL, so yeah...

but for anyone else, I wouldnt... Only for Gackt-Sama I would! >_<

I would never change for anyone most especially for that hot girl. LOL

I am fun loving.
Very playful.
Always positive.
Caring and courteous.
Did I mention handsome too? LOL

Why would anyone want to change me? WTF?!

If she doesn't like me, then she can just piss off yeah? LOL:devil:

Stupid boys... they always make girls change for them xD

hahaha! KIDDING..
But its usually the girl that changes for the guy or for A guy... =_=
The guy never has to put any efforts into changing to make the girl like him..

Its like what Infinite said "If she doesn't like me, then she can just piss off yeah? LOL"
hehehehehe, for a girl its more like "I gotta get him to notice me and become his dream girl!"

*siiiiiigh*

Nightmare Gear

de capa y espada
ehh changing for a girl always happens. I guess for me, settling down happens naturally. So I do change when I get committed to a girl.
I'm a straight forward person and I play aloof a lot; but when I'm in a relationship I don't think about myself and start thinking to make it work.

Change ain't bad but its a hard step. I have problems changing but it never hurts to try it out.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Intentionally? No. But I think people forget that they always change a bit when they get new relationships (friendships, family, romance, etc.)

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
My answer is a solid No. Even though I'm sure that I do change, I do evolve and adjust to people. But I wont conciously make an effort to change what I am to fit with that one guy/girl/whatever. I have seen many friends who turn a 180 whenever they are dating someone -.- They'd do anything at that persons beck and call. Kinda makes me sad D:

I will never change my physical self for a guy.
BUT I will make adjustments to my life style or my character if there is a need once I am in a ltr.
We all have to do our part to keep a relationship balance and if we have things that can be better why not change it.

Sanae

Staff member
I will never change my physical self for a guy.
BUT I will make adjustments to my life style or my character if there is a need once I am in a ltr.
We all have to do our part to keep a relationship balance and if we have things that can be better why not change it.
This ^

Perhaps, if there was a negative flaw, yeah, but if it it was something like,"I don't like the way you look.. Change it nao!", then no u_u

Ok, maybe that was a bad example.. Changing a something like a flaw (example.. lying) and changing yourself are two different things.

Mickey

Houdini's Magician
Lol I think without noticing everyone changes for good or bad.
I guess it all depends on how much you like the person. I can say I'll won't change for that one person but by the time the realtionship is over something about me has changed....