Will you change yourself for just ONE person?

amanda

So im just thinkin that people these days are so idiot!they just change themselves for just one person..what is the importance?does we really need it?i mean if someone asks you to change yourself for him/her will you do it?if that person is really right or he/she is very important for you??or will you just you know dont care what other people say bcoz its YOU and they can never be YOU.

as for me..i dont know.it depends i think.i mean if what he/she like to change to me really affect other people and my relationships to them then why not BUT for just one person?

hmmm

so how about you?

Y

y0l3itches

My personality kinda changes when I watch tv ._. I was watching House for 1 week with all the season and I acted arrogant for like 2 weeks. I saw monk for a few days and I can't touch anything with my hands anymore >_< If I were to change, I would need a good reason for it to happen...

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
I know that when you are with someone long enough, you tend to pick up some of each others habits and stuff, but you should stick with who you are. Unless the change is needed due to health and stuff, (i always got my gf's, to go to the gym with me, and they grew to love it... well, most did. )

well,i would not change, at least not intentionally but if you really like someone you change without realizing but not in a bad way. but if someone insists on me changing for him telling me that "i don't like that about you", "try to be more like this or that" it's instant dump, or if i'm in a bad mood, he should pray that i don't have anything around me to throw at him.

Megumi

The colorless notice =.=
lol no. dun think u have to. if the person doesnt like u the way you are , then he/she may not like you also , even if u change. D:

tyron256

turnabout moderation
i refuse to change who i am unless there is a REALLY good reason for it, life or death perhaps? either way, people should like me for who i am and if they cant accept it it would be their problem.

I'm a very adaptive and easily influencable person. I tend to change small or unimportant opinions and habits to match the people around me.

Though there are some really important things that I don't change on a whim like my hobbies and personal beliefs.

So yes and no. I do change to fit in and I probably would change my self to a extent if I was in love with someone but my core will always stay the same.

Change myself for One person?

hmm.. just wanna know is this ONE person worth it?

But even if he is and even if he means a lot to me... I still won't I love the way I am and this person especially if he loves me, should accept me for who and what I am even in my grossest thing that I do. I think that's how a person should love someone, the acceptance of the person for who he/she is.

Just a thought maybe he wanted to change a bad part of me like i'm being mean or a really bad behavior..maybe i'll give it a second thought..if it's for the best why not...

C

Craver199103

Change myself for one person...

The only way I would change myself for my girlfriend would be if it is a change for the better. If it is just a change for the sake of change, then I definetly would not do it, and it would become painfully obvious that she doesn't like me for who I am.