why won't the game record my score

Status
Not open for further replies.

cou

I was wondering why the game isn't recording my score because after I lose it doesn't record my score it just brings me back to the forum for some reason so would u be able to help me

Entombment

lol It's quite simple. Just because I don't have the necessary access doesn't mean I can't run my own personal checks =p The games all worked for me, so more than likely it's something in your browser that's not allowing the script to do what it needs to do

Edit: Alright, nevermind. After checking it a couple more times, I see what you're saying. Instead of the script submitting it to the system, it just goes to the index. So, I'm assuming a recent edit of the system has changed the coding a bit

cou

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Entombment @ July 2, 2007, 9:14 PM) [snapback]8202[/snapback]</div>
lol It's quite simple. Just because I don't have the necessary access doesn't mean I can't run my own personal checks =p The games all worked for me, so more than likely it's something in your browser that's not allowing the script to do what it needs to do

Edit: Alright, nevermind. After checking it a couple more times, I see what you're saying. Instead of the script submitting it to the system, it just goes to the index. So, I'm assuming a recent edit of the system has changed the coding a bit[/b]
the games are pacman forever, hot shot soccer, copter, Hexxagon, super mario mushroom, Tanks and Frogger and even when I do click submit it will just go to the forums for some reason

Nori

Alright, I'll look into it. When I upgraded, I didn't exactly re-install the mod lol, but when I went to the arcade it seemed stable, so I didn't worry about it.

Edit: Alright, I've made the appropriate file changes, and everything should work properly now.

Status
Not open for further replies.