Why members hide their real name

None of the members in the forum use there real name as there ID. Why is such? Bits me. Because I use my real name. So what does the other members think about it.......:laugh:

i think its because we have to protect our identity just because we are posting in the internet where there is no place to hide anything at all

Archangel

My name is Christian aka Omar aka Superman aka Dj Rez aka Rev O aka Sanji, Those are all my nickname Christian is my real name lmao .

dusk

Almost all people hide their names in the internet. Why? Probably for security reasons or maybe they just don't feel like it to tell their names. I, as well, don't like telling other people my name with no reason at all. :D

My name is Christian aka Omar aka Superman aka Dj Rez aka Rev O aka Sanji, Those are all my nickname Christian is my real name lmao .
Man why R u telling Ur real name. I don't want every1 to go insane like me and start using there real name.:laugh:

Archangel

Man why R u telling Ur real name. I don't want every1 to go insane like me and start using there real name.:laugh:
well forreal wat they gonna do if they know my real name ?? Kill me nope , Identity theft nope you need my last and middle name and some other stuff ( I think ) Pluss if i feel like its a issue i will just delete my reply with my name in it lmfao:cool:

SakuraYume

Severuuk's Cuppycake
lol... my ex did claim to be gay for a while after I broke up with him. xD He was just jealous cause I wanted someone who didnt ignore me for FAWKING VIDEOGAMES ALL DAY!

Archangel

um WOW yeah thats bad ...... I broke up with my x cuz she was to clingy , Always calling me like 7 times a day , and texting me every 5 mins . It sad how it ended she was my homegurl before we hooked up but hey life goes on .