Why is the forum so dead?

Swiss

function Swiss()
I saw a post of mine I made a few months ago in another topic and no one has replied, this forum has a serious problem if you ask me. But I guess everyone is fine with it, anyway I'm not :/:sigh:

When a forum which is still in it's infancy shuts down multiple times and for a long period of time users move on...it's just how things go.

It'd be different if it was an established forum with dedicated members...it hasn't been up long enough for people to have an attachment to it.

abarnes

Staff member
Jecht...what are you talking about? This site's been around for 5 years...This version of it is from this year, but the site itself has been around years and is established.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I'm here but I tend to only post in threads if I feel my post will have some value, and since we are in a slow period I haven't really seen topics to take part in.

That said I'm still on here quite often keeping an ever watchful eye on the forum, from within the shadows...

Goose

Random Guy #3
I think it's mainly cause there's nothing to talk about? That, or the way the forums are organized seems too huge for people who don't post much.