Who thinks Orochimaru is Micheal Jackson?

Who thinks Orochimaru is Micheal Jackson?

• I don't

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who's Micheal Jackson?

• Who's Orichimaru?

• Total voters

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fiddlebox @ September 6, 2007, 11:49 PM) [snapback]10829[/snapback]</div>
This'd be funnier if he were the voice actor :p
(for the english dub of course, since I don't watch [who does?] it anyway :p)[/b]
LMFAO! Word...that would be crazy though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (supersaiyanhedgehog @ August 6, 2007, 7:32 PM) [snapback]10119[/snapback]</div>
because 2 grasping similarities does not equal "ZOMG, HE"S MJ"

There are just alot of stupid people on the internats.[/b]
oh so im stupid am i? >.>

I think he is too, And about this thread for being just 'lulz', it's all fun and games until some die-hard Micheal Jackson fan whom hasn't heard this joke comes along, that'll be hilarious in it's own; while raising the question "How old is this dude??".

Back to the topic: Yes, he has pale skin, interest in chibi-ninjas/normies, has a sidekick that wears "glasses"; Not to mention their both rich. How in the hell else is he going to get all those bases? If he killed for them it would be a big ruckus and Naruto & other-non-important-losers would have found him 'n PwNeD him ages ago.

Druix

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jiraiya @ July 19, 2007, 2:50 PM) [snapback]8965[/snapback]</div>
It may sound strange, but just look at the similarities. He has a seemingly frail body, extremely pale skin, he keeps a suspiciously obedient male sidekick, Kabuto (Bubbles), and is highly interested in another young boy, Sasuke. You make the call!!![/b]

<span style="color:#9932CC">Wow, I never thought of it before but....yeah. Uh-oh, looks like Pegasus J Crawford has some competition for the title of "The Michael Jackson ofthe Anime World" (c'mon, the man invites children to his private island without their parents or guardians.....but that's a topic for another day)

Anyway, I voted yes.</span>

Archangel

screw yal Im MJ O_O Micheal Jordan ................. lmao hahahahaha yeah i know it was a bad joke but um yeah,.............. um MJ is um O and yeah.......... they r both gay and like little boys . Ive always wanted to go netherlands but my mom wouldnt let me ..it was bullshit man it really was !!!!!!!!!!