Who should ichigo pair up with?

ofcourse it is orihime, she looks good with him ;), and the orange hair matches, although rukia and ichigo get along with each other.... BUT it would be definitely better if he gets both of em :D:D:D

lol...... the cat eh?? hahahaha even though it would be cool, yurouichi is much older than him..... so for me it would have to be ORIHIME-CHAN!! She is kawaiiii (i think thats how you spell it **cute in jap**) and she is totally into ichigo, whereas rukia is still basically unknown and totally manly!! :laugh:

Jago

I think Rukia, shes more indepentant, and wouldn't listen to wat ever Ichigo wanted her to. I think Orihime is to submissive to last in a relationship with ichigo

I?m for Ohirime too, she is so cute and shows her feelings much more and @Mag:
If Yurouichi is to old than same with Rukia, they are both hundrets of years older than Ichigo :laugh:

i think it would be better for the series if it was rukia. Imagine a sceen renji, or even byakya, warning him not to break her heart. SCARRRY

No doubt about it, it has to be rukia. orihimes hotter but rukia is just more fitting in my opinion. By funny to see orihime and renji :p

Rukia!! At least she has the guts to kick him in the face whereas Orihime would be the total submissive type ;p And Orihime whines waaaay too much :eek:

Nori

Yea, Rukia's crazy...I couldn't deal wit her. She seems like one of those girls that would cut off you penis then kick your ass if you broke up with her.

i think Rukia cause she is just perfect for him. She knows exactly what he is thinking and how to cheer him up. She also tends to care for Ichigo more than caring for herself(if you notice that is)

i think that he should go with rukia... i mean look at it rukia can fight and orihime is just there...and plus rukia has ichigo mezmorized, he cant get enough of her

lol. Rukia is like 300 years-old and to be paired up with Ichigo 15 years-old? If her age reflects her image (like the chief shinigami), I don't think Ichigo will go with her. Anyways, I think Ichigo and Orihime will make such a good couple.