Who Is Hotter? Rukia Or Orihime

Who Is Hotter? Rukia Or Orihime

• Total voters
Rukia, if only because she has a greater range of expressions then simply sad and happy like Orihime.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
The only problem with rukia is that she doesnt seem to be even thinking about those sorts of things. If, and when, she starts thinking about a boyfriend then she would hotter.[/b]
I agree. Its like Rukia is to friend like to be a possibility while Orihime is to girly and submissive to be taken seriously. If Rukia showed some interest in Ichigo it would make her way hotter then Orihime (in my opinion at least).

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (crocofly @ September 17, 2007, 5:38 PM) [snapback]11090[/snapback]</div>
Rukia is cooler, orihime seems a bit dumb..[/b]
And yet the question was "who is hotter."

Black-haired girl ftw! Well, Rukia is hot. You know when she always dress up differently in the human world. And also, she changed her voice to the hotter one, nonetheless both voice are hot. Rukia is hotter than Orihime. Orihime is just more cute, probably. Rukia ftw!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ June 9, 2007, 8:52 AM) [snapback]7374[/snapback]</div>
Psh Orihime is weak hearted and week power wise. Not a fighter. She'd be a good hooker though...maybe.[/b]
Orihime is hotter, However I wouldn't be surprised that her unique powers become quite fearsome down the road

Hehh, this poll is pointless it's obviously Orihime, considering Rukia's head looks like an onion and she has super chibi tits. While Orihime's are O.O worthy.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nulled Mind @ October 6, 2007, 12:10 AM) [snapback]11501[/snapback]</div>
Hehh, this poll is pointless it's obviously Orihime, considering Rukia's head looks like an onion and super chibi tits. While Orihime's are O.O worthy.[/b]
LMFAO!!! super chibi hahahahhahahahaha

Orihime is definitely winning this one 27-12....big boobs definitely wins over coolness

You guys are still talking about who hotter. I post this topic about 6 month ago and you guys are still talking who hotter. Man I wasn't expecting this keep going on for this long.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (supertyman @ October 17, 2007, 11:27 AM) [snapback]11598[/snapback]</div>
You guys are still talking about who hotter. I post this topic about 6 month ago and you guys are still talking who hotter. Man I wasn't expecting this keep going on for this long.[/b]
It was a good thread lol. Anyway vandon...who's blonde?