Who do you think should pair up in Naruto?

I'll just add right now to the first comment here that Ino and Shikamaru will NOT become couples in the manga or anim?(sry but this is facts) Because:
1:Temari and Shikamaru has got a much more intense relationship were they often share comments back and forth to eachothers.
2:The Naara family has the habit of choosing the most troublesome woman they find(look at Shikamarus dad...) and Shikamaru thinks about this and tells the watchers that he thinks Temari NOT Ino is the most troublesome woman he's met.
3:When Shikamaru faced Temari in the Chuunin exams it wasn't like he was paying attention to Ino in the crowd, he was much to focused talking and giving comments to Temari.

well I could make a long list but I think it''s to troublesome I think this'll do as proof for now.

As for other couples I hope for Naruto and Hinata but it seems Sakura starts having more deep feelings concerning Naruto so it might become those two but I hope not.
Anyway this what I hope and think.

Krahe

Full of bees
I wish people would include arguments when they post their ship. It makes <strike>crushing their dreams</strike>engaging in a fun debate so much easier.

Anyway, a new pairing:

Pein/<strike>Pein's as yet unnamed partner</strike>Konan

Totally hot.

Edit: Added Pein's partner's name.

I agree with the Naruto/Hinata-thing. If you remember the episode, when they were searching for the bug. Hinata had been training under the waterfall naked!!!! and Naruto's eyes were nearly popping out. But i fear he is too concentrated on the fighting stuff to recognize the fact that Hinata adores him.

Krahe

Full of bees
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sketchup @ August 6, 2007, 3:02 AM) [snapback]10089[/snapback]</div>
I agree with the Naruto/Hinata-thing. If you remember the episode, when they were searching for the bug. Hinata had been training under the waterfall naked!!!! and Naruto's eyes were nearly popping out.[/b]
There are two things wrong with using that as evidence for canon!NaruHina:

1.) That episode is a filler. It has nothing to do with the plot of the manga or with the plot at all.

2.) Naruto, to the best of my knowledge, didn't and doesn't know that that girl was Hinata. He saw a naked chick being awesome under a waterfall (but mostly he saw a naked chick), so it's no wonder his eyes were bugging out of his head.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
But i fear he is too concentrated on the fighting stuff to recognize the fact that Hinata adores him.[/b]
Agreed. I kinda wish we could get some closure on her feelings for him, but I'm not holding my breath.

<strike>I need moar debate.</strike>

Thats right. He did not notice that he saw Hinata that night. But the fact is, that he liked what he saw. And if he would knew, he would stop acting like a stupid coward.

Krahe

Full of bees
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sketchup @ August 7, 2007, 1:25 AM) [snapback]10213[/snapback]</div>
And if he would knew, he would stop acting like a stupid coward.[/b]
:huh: Huh? In what way is Naruto a coward? Hinata is the one who's too afraid to confess her feelings, not the other way around. Clarify, please.

She may be to afraid, but everybody else has already noticed, cause it is such obvious. The only guy left is Naruto. He is a workaholic, always doing this shinobi-stuff.

Krahe

Full of bees
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sketchup @ August 9, 2007, 2:13 PM) [snapback]10411[/snapback]</div>
She may be to afraid, but everybody else has already noticed, cause it is such obvious. The only guy left is Naruto. He is a workaholic, always doing this shinobi-stuff.[/b]
Just because it's obvious to others doesn't mean it's obvious to Naruto, especially when you consider he and Hinata barely interact. (Isn't this current arc the most time they've spent together?) The boy's just not very observant. It's also no wonder he focuses on training: He wants to bring his best friend/brother back, keeping his promise of a lifetime to Sakura. I'd say noticing a painfully shy girl's crush on him isn't very high on his list of priorities right now.

I agree, that he has a load of other things to do at the moment. But it is going this way since the series has started. And at that time there was no matter with bringing back Sasuke and keeping a lifetime promise. And if we remember Naruto himself was always worried whether Sakura likes him or not. So this kind of stuff seems to have a pretty high priority to him.

Is anyone bothered by the fact that everything hinata says makes her sound like she's climaxing?

and I hate how all naruto girls are violent bitches except for hinata and the ones that don't do shit.(tenten, kurenai)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (supersaiyanhedgehog @ August 11, 2007, 1:28 AM) [snapback]10584[/snapback]</div>
Is anyone bothered by the fact that everything hinata says makes her sound like she's climaxing?

and I hate how all naruto girls are violent bitches except for hinata and the ones that don't do shit.(tenten, kurenai)[/b]

Yeah, and then she is going unconscious.

Well i love these bitches, especially Tsunade-sama. It is awesome to watch Tsunade-sama being Hockage while having the strong demand for alcohol and gambling around. The retrospect of the last episode in which you see the training session with Sakura is also great. In comparison to the 3rd she seems really ill-suited for the job.

Krahe

Full of bees
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sketchup @ August 10, 2007, 3:12 AM) [snapback]10546[/snapback]</div>
And if we remember Naruto himself was always worried whether Sakura likes him or not. So this kind of stuff seems to have a pretty high priority to him.[/b]
Naruto worried about Sakura's opinion of him because he had a crush on her. That's why her thoughts were high priority.

For me,

Naruto and Hinata
Sasuke and Sakura
Chouji and Ino
Kakashi and Anko
Jiraiya and Tsunade
Shikamaru and Temari
Neji and Tenten

Bah, noone for Shizune. ;( (Although, Naruto and Shizune could work too)