Who are you?

1) I'm actually not all that interested in anime *hides*
2) I get hung up on strange things. Currently I have a problem with hands, I examine everyone's trying to find hands as small as/smaller than mine. I've located two females, now I need to find a guy with really small hands to measure mine against.
3) I have osteopenia and am iron deficient (yeah, I don't really look after my health).

im from england, but live in australia.
making friends and stuff.
uhm what arent i looking for?

and i like heavy heavyyy metal music =]

and animeee.

Yahf

MMMMM,
-love anime in most forms(i dont hate yaoi or yuri just dont like)
-male, i like strange things and tend to change based on anime i see
-like techno, trance, rock, and fantasy anime

1) The hate machine is from the internet. No, really.
2) Meaning is a poorly described property with no physical manifestation to speak of. It is often used as a means of supervening intentionality upon actions. Machines have no intentionality, hence, no meaning. Therefore, there is no 'why'.
3) The hate machine is a parody of critical analysis. Interacting with the hate machine will help you understand your personal ethics. The hate machine also occasionally downloads anime.

uriel

1.) where are you from?
2.) why are you here?
3.) What are you actually looking for from this site ?

Well am from P.R. (for the people who dont know, its an island on the caribbean) planing on going to Florida or Huntsville Alabama, dont know yet, since i prefer to study on the US.
am here cause well i simply like anime, enjoy it, and cant get enough anime i guess.
i dont realy know what am i looking for, i simply like knowing more about new animes, and seeing new animes, talking about them if i anybody wants to, yet am not so good to start a conversation so nobody knows me here and ive been here for months XD how pathetic isnt it?
i enjoy listening to music its a big part of my life every day, specialy rock music, i can play some few instruments well somewhat i dont practice much, and well i dont know what else to say.

- I'm half Dutch, half British (mixed)
- I'm an admitted Otaku
- I'm lazy like crazy

And to answer said questions:
1. I come from a land down under (AUS)
2. I'm here because I go to boarding school and its boring as sh!t here, especially on weekends.
3. I want me some anime (meh, im an otaku)