Which Skin?

Which Skin Do You use?

• Light Skin (Life Style/Blue and Orange

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sanae

Staff member
Which forum skin are you using ^__^?

I prefer light skins over dark skins ^^ Light skins are just easier on my eyes. I'll admit, mostly everything really does look good on dark skins, but the bright vibrant colors on a pitch black skin just makes my eyes go coocoo xD

I know we all have our own taste and I was wondering what skin are you guys using ^^?

I've always thought about the proper theme, basing it on the name "Treat" means that there's something delectable or a tasty sensation, such as a cupcake. So I preferred the lifestyle one or Konata extreme the 2nd one for its Christmas like theme which reminds me of candy canes. mmmm.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, Blackstealth would be better if someone were to finally remove the white borders from icons. I just don't feel like doing such a task >.>

If only the color black in Black Stealth has the same level with Konata banner's background and if the fonts were light grey or very light blue, it would be nicer I think and I might switch into Black Stealth more often,the current Black Stealth hurting my eyes.

As for now I like Konata Extreme the most.