Which is cooler?

Ninjas or Pirates

• Total voters

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I have a solution to this problem:

Ninja pirate wizards! What normal ninjas or pirates can do, ninja pirate wizards can do all that and even more! Fireball in the face anyone?~

And while on topic, here's a demo about the importance of ninja wizards:

I love how no one knows anything about real ninjas or pirates in this topic.

Pirates BTW. Probably be better suited for one on one conflicts, and if not, just pull out their flintlock and take out the ninja's knees.

xD Yeah, the stereotype of ninjas has kinda gotten pretty out of hand. But, its not like America or any other countries are really helping on that matter, considering they don't really care much for it

I'd say pirates too. Ninjas are cool and all... But still

Ummm a ninja that became a pirate!
*adds naruto to luffy's crew*
reason: naruto can serve ramen to 100 people at a time (or in luffy's case, 100 people's worth?)
and make the ramen with rasengan!

Some fillers can be amusing :p

adfklfjgkfdkgjd Why must you make me choose between these two great people?! *cries*

But really... I love em both, so it's difficult to choose ^^

*10 mins later*

...but I think I'm gonna have to go with pirates. Purely because of the use of the word 'Ninja'. I hate how western it's become and much prefer 'shinobi' or 'onmitsu' (random trivia: Tenipuri's Oshitari Yuushi's surname (Oshitari) is written with the kanji for Shinobi Feet). So there you go. Pirates. But I love me Shinobi as well! *clings*

HOW CAN PIRATES BE LOSING?????? The end of the world is coming because of the decline in the number of pirates, check this site out www.venganza.org

The decline in Pirates over the years is directly linked to the rise in global temperature.

Besides, who would want to become a ninja when they could go on a really big ship full of wenches and grog?

It's just a pity you can't change your vote cuz after visiting that website (homepage for the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster) you'll all want to change your votes.

May his noodly appendages touch you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lorthimyer @ March 17, 2007, 3:48 PM) [snapback]4953[/snapback]</div>
Oh come on, ninja's are sweet. They have katanas, shurikens, can move silently, kill quickly. Pirates are just a bunch of losers who couldn't do anything in their life, so they turn to looting and drinking, which actually isn't that bad, but NINJAS are still cooler.[/b]

Umm....this is pirates vs. ninjas not pirates vs. Naruto you know...XD plus if it were a battle pirates would win, if it were a silent assasination ninjas would win, but yeah Pirates rule XD