Which anime captivated you right from the first episode?

Ok, well i was looking around at some polls on Sankaku Complex, and one of them caught my eye. Long story short, i decided to make a thread about it and as the title says... Which anime captivated you right from the first episode?For me it would be:FLCLBakemonogatariCode GeassCowboy BebopEden of the Eastand Deadman WonderlandEach one of em gave me chills as i was watching them. :Dand I've rewatched each one of them and they're still as good as the first time i saw them.

I'll make a (not exhaustive) list off the top of my head.Cardcaptor Sakura (of course! <3)Death NoteCode GeassKara no KyoukaiBakemonogatariDeadman WonderlandGa-rei ZeroSamurai Champloo

[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 38579"']I'll make a (not exhaustive) list off the top of my head.Cardcaptor Sakura (of course! <3)Death NoteCode GeassKara no KyoukaiBakemonogatariDeadman WonderlandGa-rei ZeroSamurai Champloo[/quote]how the hell did i forget about deadman wonderland!! WTH!

[quote name='"jK0' date=' post: 38580"']how the hell did i forget about deadman wonderland!! WTH![/quote]It's okay. Some things escape even the wisest mind. X3

[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 38581"']It's okay. Some things escape even the wisest mind. X3[/quote]stopp!! your gonna make me bluuush!! >/////<lol jk.

[quote name='"jK0' date=' post: 38582"']stopp!! your gonna make me bluuush!! >/////<lol jk.[/quote]Hahaha.Kemonozume later? =PI'll add Elfen Lied to my list~ EDIT: I've not seen that one yet. Hmm.

[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 38588"']Hahaha.Kemonozume later? =PI'll add Elfen Lied to my list~EDIT: I've not seen that one yet. Hmm.[/quote]sure. ^-^hmm Elfen had more of a OMGWTFISHAPPENIN effect on me.. xDthough imo, the first ep was the only good one Dx

[quote name='"jK0' date=' post: 38587"']meh Sora was alright, was funny but it never made me want to watch more.[/quote]You better take that back. IF I make a list I'd be naming anime you guys don't even know

[quote name='"Mr Rayne' date=' post: 38590"']You better take that back.IF I make a list I'd be naming anime you guys don't even know[/quote]lol i wont ^ - ^and go ahead, thats wat the thread is for no?

[quote name='"jK0' date=' post: 38589"']sure. ^-^hmm Elfen had more of a OMGWTFISHAPPENIN effect on me.. xDthough imo, the first ep was the only good one Dx[/quote]Elfen Lied is a good series but if you compare all its episodes, the pilot really stands out. (Boobage + blood xD)FMAB is another anime that captivated me from the first episode. Excellent series. I watched it in a day and a bit lol xD

[quote name='"jK0' date=' post: 38591"']lol i wont ^ - ^and go ahead, thats wat the thread is for no?[/quote]I'll make a list of epicness later.

[quote name='"Mr Rayne' date=' post: 38603"']I'll make a list of epicness later.[/quote]just as long as its all anime the captivated you right from the first episode then go ahead ^ - ^

[quote name='":sachiko:' date=' post: 38624"']nothing compares to Kuroshitsuji's first episode =v=[/quote]ive uploaded that anime for someone on a different forum but never actually watched it.. is it good?

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
k'Hajime no IppoGintamaHero TalesRuronin KenshinRanma 1/2Familar of Zerothose are some that from the first ep I was hookedbut so many more where the first almost made me drop it but continued anyway and were awesome @_@