When did Naruto become a DRUG? xD

Jimzy

Kankuro is the name Haddy... And yeah, those matches will be Epic. :D

Kimimaro is an outcast. ._.

But he was good...

I'm hoping to see a more badass Kimimaro though. ._.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Johnzy']Kankuro is the name Haddy... And yeah, those matches will be Epic. :D

Kimimaro is an outcast. ._.

But he was good...

I'm hoping to see a more badass Kimimaro though. ._.

[/QUOTE]

err the season 1 kimimaro is not badass enough for you?!

Jimzy

Errr... Did you see how Gaara wrapped and killed him through his sands? That's more badass for me...

He never dropped a sweat for Kimimaro. -sigh-

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Johnzy']Errr... Did you see how Gaara wrapped and killed him through his sands? That's more badass for me...

He never dropped a sweat for Kimimaro. -sigh-
[/QUOTE]

im pretty sure you got that wrong.:?: Gaara never stood a chance....

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Johnzy']Woot~

You never watched it 'ayt?

Go and WATCH IT NOW!
[/QUOTE]

err johnzy sorry to ruin your dreams. Gaara dint even hurt kimimaro....kimimaro died of sickness.....

im pretty sure if you ask around the naruto forums.....

godofwar7

It was a tough fight for kimimaro too, so saying he didnt get hurt at all is a really big overstatement.

But the fact remains, had it not been for his illness, he would have been able to land critical, if not fatal, blow on gaara after he had used his sand avalanche.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='godofwar7']It was a tough fight for kimimaro too, so saying he didnt get hurt at all is a really big overstatement.

But the fact remains, had it not been for his illness, he would have been able to land critical, if not fatal, blow on gaara after he had used his sand avalanche.[/QUOTE]

technically he never did show any sign of injury.....just a hell lot of anger.

But Gaara's moves was kickass. just applied to the wrong guy who had indestructible bones

i dont noe how Naruto can be a drug.

unless u are the type who is a crazy fan of it and keep on debating in the forum like at MF. >__>;;

and talk about abilities in depth....and bla bla bla.

i read it like any other manga.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Miki Sayaka']i dont noe how Naruto can be a drug.

unless u are the type who is a crazy fan of it and keep on debating in the forum like at MF. >__>;;

and talk about abilities in depth....and bla bla bla.

i read it like any other manga.[/QUOTE]

<---------------------------:><:

I'm reading Naruto now. and if you compare it to other mangas such as Bleach and One Piece. It has less action or you can say less adventures. so it's still just the same as other manga.

but if you put ONE PIECE as a drug... maybe I'd tell you why.. lols... XD just kidding...

Jimzy

Well, for me it has more adventures. Maybe it's Bias but seriously, I like how the story is going right now. The fact that Sasuke is still not in action, Naruto on the move, Tsunade knowing the presence of Dan, Neji seeing his dead father, Tobi/Madara thinking on what Edo Tensei's possible side effect to Kabuto, and Kabuto's hidden plan, as well as Mei's presence to protect the Land Owners... These are all exciting! Well, not as exciting as Noblesse but still, deserves the No.1 spot in Mangafox.

:D

I'm reading the manga... and I'm gonna put the arcs... on what I remember okay...

Zabuza arc - Chunin Exam Arc - Sound 4 arc - after that is the Shippuuden...

It only became good when it went to Shippuuden... but before that it lacks what I have said before.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kulitman']I'm reading the manga... and I'm gonna put the arcs... on what I remember okay...

Zabuza arc - Chunin Exam Arc - Sound 4 arc - after that is the Shippuuden...

It only became good when it went to Shippuuden... but before that it lacks what I have said before.[/QUOTE]

o_O sound 4 Arc was epic.

Jimzy

O.O'

Zabusa + Chuunin Arc is pretty kewl!

Zabusa + Haku team-up vs. Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi was pretty exciting. Swordsman/Ninja vs. Ninjas, a high-class mission, it's pretty addictive. And I do wanna watch it again and again.

Chuunin Arc is pretty kewl too. The start of Bijuu Revelations is getting more exciting. It was also the time when The Third fought vs. Orochimaru and his Summonings, the first and the second hokage. Those are my favorite episodes actually.