When did Naruto become a DRUG? xD

Jimzy

Aren't you a boy Xavius? xDD

@Mystic: O.O To Love Ru is in my Bookmark list... OwO

@AmuletShade: same here :]

@izlude: I wanna read it but it's a pain in the ass... xD I will start from the very beginning... O.O

@raison: OP is not greater than all... Naruto + To Love Ru is enough to bring down OP! :p

naruto used to be my drug, its actually the thing that got me completely hooked into manga and anime XD

i dont like it as much anymore, im more of a sucker for shoujo now

[quote name='Johnzy']OP is not greater than all... Naruto + To Love Ru is enough to bring down OP! [/quote]

Oh please. One Piece can beat them all with just Enel+Shichibukai. strawhat crew is still immeasurable, so I can't guarantee their lives. this is my opinion.

anyways, I just read Naruto to see if it still got some life. and apparently, it still has. Bleach... a little less. I'm just waiting for Hichigo or Kenpachi to show up.

Naruto, I feel is very Meh right now.

There are too many fucking characters that they take the perspective of.

OP is OK right now.

And Bleach could get back on its feat.

I like Ichigo as a character a ton more than Naruto.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='TheRazyChan']Naruto, a drug? Are you high?[/QUOTE]

LOL i think your high haha :grin:

im not totally addicted to naruto though...the recent zombie wars is interesting but not that much...yet :happy:

although im a total addict to the uchiha clan

The zombie wars will probably get more interesting when you get emotional fights and/or rematches. I'm talking InoShikaCho vs Asuma and whatshisnamepuppetguy vs Chiyo. There's more, like Kimimaro and stuff.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']The zombie wars will probably get more interesting when you get emotional fights and/or rematches. I'm talking InoShikaCho vs Asuma and whatshisnamepuppetguy vs Chiyo. There's more, like Kimimaro and stuff.[/QUOTE]

looking FW to more Kimimaro ass kicking action :grin:

one of my fav character from S1