When did Naruto become a DRUG? xD

Jimzy

WSJ? xD

Me looks forward to 531st chapter of Naruto.

It'll be a big fight between a teacher and students! InoShikaCho Vs. Asuma! O.O

[quote name='Johnzy']WSJ? xD

Me looks forward to 531st chapter of Naruto.

It'll be a big fight between a teacher and students! InoShikaCho Vs. Asuma! O.O

[/QUOTE]

Indeed :p

WSJ = Weekly Shounen Jump, no?

I admit that Naruto is getting pretty addictive to read now, what with all those revived ninjas and stuff.

Bleach should have ended after the Fake Karakura Town arc, but apparently Kubo doesn't care about plot anymore.

I haven't read OP.

yeah it was addictive to me

but somehow got bored of it now

even though it s the climax ~.~

reading To-Love-Ru /darkness is more fun

lulz

Naruto was never a drug to me. It's a manga that tries to take itself too seriously, and oftentimes fails at delivery. Sasuke vs Itachi? Worst most-anticipated-fight ever. War scenes have potential, but it bugs me that the bodies of shinobi aren't cremated and are so easily found, stolen, and used by Kabuto/Orochimaru.

On a note, OP > all.

Banchou

Fighting The Cold hands of Time
Staff member
[quote name='Avan']Why is it a drug? :S I've actually gotten bored of both Naruto, Bleach and One Piece anime, I only read the manga :3[/QUOTE]

well tbh i always skip the fillers in the anime and the anime period the only reason im watching bleach still is till Nel is no longer in it so like 5 epis xDD

but personally i think they went over the top long ago

should of ended Naruto on volume 28 at the end of sasukes and naruto's big fight would of been much better then continuing it too all this crap i use to love Naruto

yes it "was" addictive before ...

the pattern of the manga is somehow become boring to me

but now it's more fun to watch fairy tail :grin:

[quote name='izlude']

but now it's more fun to watch fairy tail :grin:[/QUOTE]

D: I hate watching the anime of manags... I was watching fairy tale with a friend, hes also big fan of it, but now he doesnt want to watch anime with me sometimes :( not my fault I'm faster then Natsu to say the punchline...

[quote name='Johnzy']You like Avan? xDD

Nyao~

Are you yaoified? >.<

Xavius + Hardins = WTF?
[/QUOTE]

What makes you think I'm a boy? D: