When a girl

Serph

I am The Light
Plz answer this girls when you girls say cute what does that mean in your head? some say cute:he is ok, cute:hmm he is not that good looking.

words that girls say plz fill it out what you think the words mean for you

cute:
Great pic:
cute pic:
nice pic:
good looking:
hot:
handsome:
sexy:

Last edited:
cute: Either adorable. Or attractive, but not drooling
Great pic: You look hot there
cute pic: I want to pinch your cheeks
nice pic: Usually I refer to how the picture is taken, like surrounding, angle, and stuff, not actually the person in it xD
good looking: Attractive but not drooling.
hot: Drooling.
handsome: Intelligent, probably between cute and hot. No where near sexy. It's just a friendly gesture when I say it.

seirei

kumo no you ni
haha! I believe you are very confused because some girls use confusing adjectives when they comment on photos (I must admit that I also do this sometimes:eek:)

when i say cute i think of a very adorable and...pretty...maybe even fluffy thing :p...or something that makes me smile a little. and a cute pic means that the person in it looks friendly and...pleasant.

'nice pic' means that I like it, but in a general way... I remain quite neutral, while 'great pic' means that I am more impressed.

'good-looking' means that from my point of view you have a beautiful appearance.
I don't usually use 'hot', 'handsome' or 'sexy' (for me they all have similar meanings: you are quite attracted to that person;))

But as you said, 'nice' and 'great' have became so common that you'll never know if someone uses them with their real meaning or just because they can't think of sth else to say.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
for me it's usually this way.
cute - he is sweet and i wanna hug him.
great pic - look great in that pic
cute pic- the one in the pic looks sweet, cute, and also the decor.
nice pic - pretty good, generally, meaning the one from the pic looks good, but also the decor.
and the others mean the same to me, i don't even use them. :D

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
lol hey Serph you do know that every girl is going to be different in how they use those said words, and even if you go with the majority you can't tell if the girl viewing the pic is one of the majority or thinks of the words differently.

Serph

I am The Light
lol hey Serph you do know that every girl is going to be different in how they use those said words, and even if you go with the majority you can't tell if the girl viewing the pic is one of the majority or thinks of the words differently.
duh i know that lol just asking >_>

cute: Thats = sweet to me
Great pic: He looks good.
cute pic: He looks cute lol!
nice pic: Same as the great pic.
good looking: He's good looking.
hot: He's hot??

abarnes

Staff member
heh, I've only been called Handsome, Hot and Sexy, mostly that last one tho..

I've got my 'stalker' trying to text message me all night last night, sent like 3 of them...god...damn

BLue-FIsh

I have muffins! =D
cute:good looking?
Great pic:Nice camera angles, scenery, lighting, etc etc
cute pic: When the person in the picture is good looking? (I hardly look up picture of people DX)
nice pic: Like great pic but more or less averageish
good looking:Nice features? :\ I dunno
hot: <-- never used that word unless i'm describing the weather
handsome: Someone who looks like they're not an idiot
sexy: <-- never used this word either..

*looks at definitions*

Well I'm not very helpful in this matter am I? ^^;;

i'm also having a hard time differentiating it....:lol but maybe i can translate it to these icons...

cute: adorable, somehow handsome :am:
Great pic: amazing, sugoii :eek:ne:
cute pic: adorable pic :yocifans008:
nice pic: beautiful... has a possibility of being cute... :em001:
good looking: in between handsome and cute, has a possibility of being handsome :mlfy:
hot:head turner :JFBQ00196070418A:
handsome: clean, handsome indeed! sooo attractive :inlove2:

cute: like "awww, hug hug"
Great pic: "great pose" LOL
cute pic: mostly for pets...
nice pic: background????
good looking: mmmmmm. he's ok
hot: oooh la la
handsome: great face
sexy: nosebleed... great abs

cute: depending on the person this means you are somewhat attractive or its genuinely "cute". You should be able to tell by the demeanor of the person.
Great pic: it means its a great pic o_O
cute pic: it means its "cute" like a puppy.
nice pic: they have a neutral opinion of it
good looking: this is when a guy goes emo and is like "im ugly" and the girl goes nah "you're pretty good looking"
hot: girls only use this with other girls. By the time she says this to you it would already be apparent she likes you.
handsome: This girl is probably your mother.
sexy: Same as hot.

Im a dude btw -____-'