Whats your Nationality?

Archangel

As the Title say wats your Nationality ? Im Boricua aka Puerto Rican but im Half Spaniard and half Puerto Rican .
YEA!! go spongebob

Nori

I'm Black and Cuban!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lorthimyer @ 3-4-2007 @ 7:15 PM) [snapback]4120[/snapback]</div>
I'm Korean, South Korean. Don't want anybody to think that I like communists.[/b]
I doubt you'd be able to post on here if you were in North Korea.

Archangel

Sweet thats cool one of my freinds is from Turkey , but i cant remember wat part hes from but he play soccer and real laid back ,hes cool as hell.

freud

I'm Austrian (Austria is a small in the middle of Europa and the South of Germany; Austria =! Australia, unlike many people think ;)) and my native language is German with a austro-bavarian Dialect.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji1P @ 3-6-2007 @ 6:40 PM) [snapback]4149[/snapback]</div>
Sweet thats cool one of my freinds is from Turkey , but i cant remember wat part hes from but he play soccer and real laid back ,hes cool as hell.[/b]
really?that's great :]

@siehydra
Malaysia's near Singapore. Look it up...

Yeah, Malaysia is beautiful. I guess the 'famous for its food' stuff coz we've got multi race (Malay, Indian, Chinese, etc) so there're all kinds of food here... (like my state's famous for its 'nasi kandar').
It'd be nice if you could come & see it for yourself ^ _ ^

Archangel

im already there WoW it a nice place even though im on a website but it does look cool. Also the food thing was something a chef at my school said , he alway traveling the world . Soon enough i will to ^_^ by the way did you see the bunny I mage in MY lounge ?