Whats your Nationality?

Archangel

hmmmmm I really dont watch that much anime anymore lol but I started to folow Bleach agian and Naruto

I like those twoo...but I started to like alot Shakugan no shana second. It was amazing when I found out SnS had a second season. xD That's the reason why I joined this site.

Archangel

LOL yeah I saw the first season and it was great and Im about to watched the secound but Im waiting for the season to end lol

Yeah, it's a pretty good anime. I'm on ep 19 in Shakugan no Shana Second. And I wish I hadnt watched it till all the epsiodes were subbed >.< it's bad enough to wait for the episodes to come out ! And now we have to wait more time for them to be subbed.

Archangel

Yeah, it's a pretty good anime. I'm on ep 19 in Shakugan no Shana Second. And I wish I hadnt watched it till all the epsiodes were subbed >.< it's bad enough to wait for the episodes to come out ! And now we have to wait more time for them to be subbed.
Thats why Im waiting lmao . Also I love the anime One Piece its the best IMO , I love the whole I wont give up until I reach my dream !

Archangel

Yeah its kinda childish at times but I just love the story and pluss it keeps me laughing like crazy .

Archangel

Na noway Luffy (main Char.) is the funnest anime character ever lol , he just like Naruto guffy as ell but when its time not to play they R both scary as hell

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
For silly ppl like Jared who doesn't know where Malaysia is....it's here:

That's also the place xfcode is from (hope you don't mind^^)

Kiwik

I have some problems with the definition of nationality, but I think that I'm Russian and Israeli....