Whats your favorite hobby?

Archangel

Those are some good hobibes ^^ well anything is better than Nori hobbies , but thats :censor2: shit . Well if he ilkes playing with himself ,its all good I think???????

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji @ April 21, 2007, 2:56 PM) [snapback]6221[/snapback]</div>
Those are some good hobibes ^^ well anything is better than Nori hobbies , but thats :censor2: shit . Well if he ilkes playing with himself ,its all good I think???????[/b]
-_-'

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Suraj182 @ March 30, 2007, 9:46 PM) [snapback]5547[/snapback]</div>
My fave hobby has to be soccer but I love playing games while listening to music and going on the computer ;)[/b]
Oh oh!! we are the same :D

My hobbies are fixing my car, (which seems to ALWAYS break down), playing my base, watching anime,(though thats really a passtime for me) playing football at the dorms, and fixing anything that my roomate seems to break. Das it.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (madmax @ June 13, 2007, 11:02 PM) [snapback]7504[/snapback]</div>
My hobbies are fixing my car, (which seems to ALWAYS break down), playing my base, watching anime,(though thats really a passtime for me) playing football at the dorms, and fixing anything that my roomate seems to break. Das it.[/b]
Funny to see that you spelled one of your favorite hobbies wrong lol. BASS!!!! As a musician I am offended lmao.